Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raziel

Would this make YOU mad?

It's ALWAYS nice to find your dog chewed one of two PS3 controllers a week before this game releases, and even BETTER to find your dog somehow found access to your second one a DAY before release as well! Especially if you have no money to buy a new one!!!!!!!

.....................................................................................

It's ALWAYS nice to find your dog chewed one of two PS3 controllers a week before this game releases, and even BETTER to find your dog somehow found access to your second one a DAY before release as well! Especially if you have no money to buy a new one!!!!!!!

.....................................................................................

The moral of the story is to keep destructive animals outside.

I'm sorry about that, but use this experience to learn of a better place to store your controllers for the next time.

I keep wondering about your sig everyday, and it's killing me. 

...Is it a meme or something?

I keep wondering about your sig everyday, and it's killing me.  ...Is it a meme or something?

I actually have no clue. But because of it my friends and I say "hiss hiss fåggot" a lot, until somebody gets offended, hehe.