Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So we all know that KH will be the best game the series has ever had. And i've got so many ideas and improvements that it may have and i wanted to share it with you guys :)

Crowd: As i mentioned in an other post i made, I'm dying to see random people walking around because it adds so much realism to the game! I think it would be awesome :3

Buyable gear: This is another feature i'm dying to see too in the series. It would be awesome to be able to save money and buy from the Moogles gear that will improve our stats and maybe get some powerful gear form secret bosses!

Side missions: I also think it would be really cool to have side missions like kill a certain amount of heartless, retrieve something that it has been stolen and you can earn prizes from them.

Minigames: Was I the only one who thought that the skateboard thing in KH2 was amazin? *.*

Worlds: Well since its freaking KH3 we should revisit all the worlds from KH1 and 2 + 5 new worlds *cough* Pocahontas *cough*

So yeah those are my ideas so far! What do you guys think? What would you want to see in KH3?

During battle Sora could transform into Roxas! It would be awesome, but also 'silly' so never mind. :P

I would love twilight town and Destiny Islands to be free roam, I also like the crowd idea! That would be awesome.

Also besides the various unanswered questions like 'what aqua did in the RoD?' etc. There's a question I would like answered in Kingdom Hearts 3. Where the !@#$ is Sora's mother?

imagine if sora was somehow thrown into the main final fantasy universe and became apart of theire story like sora helps cloud of ff7 defeat shinra and seoharoth and save the planet and the life stream or if sora awoke to find himself attending the same academy as a 17 year old squall of ff8 and becomes his partner or help ziddane and dagger of ff9 defeat kuja or help yuna and tidus of ff10 defeat sin or if sora became a pulse l'cie and help lightning and snow find sara those would be good ideas to me and i really think sora nees ff summon i never use peter pan or genie or whatever please let me know if you agree

Does anyone else want to see the command board from BBS in KH3? Or am I the only one? I really liked playing it...

Hell no. Way too much command board lately...It's not even fun just spamming overpowered moves over and over, without using the actual Keyblade hardly ever. 2 games in a row of it is enough. I want to see an evolved version of KH2's gameplay. It's much more streamline, and it would keep the tradition of the numbered titles.

Hell no. Way too much command board lately...It's not even fun just spamming overpowered moves over and over, without using the actual Keyblade hardly ever. 2 games in a row of it is enough. I want to see an evolved version of KH2's gameplay. It's much more streamline, and it would keep the tradition of the numbered titles.

I think she meant the mini game "Command Board" you could play in BBS, not the Command Deck system you might be referring to. I could be wrong there though, so if I am, don't mind me. 

While I really enjoyed this mini game (and I mean I really enjoyed it ALOT), it's unlikely to reappear. 

I'm in when it comes to more playable characters. That would be awesome. Being able to play all the organization members in days isn't comparable to being able to play them plus others in KH3. I'd also love some sidequests that aren't necessary to complete the game itself. Some stuff from BBS, for example, literally prevents me from 100%ing the game. 

Also because it's the final game (at least of the current saga), there should be something similar to the mementos from KH3D. No other ideas so far. 

During battle Sora could transform into Roxas! It would be awesome, but also 'silly' so never mind. :PI would love twilight town and Destiny Islands to be free roam, I also like the crowd idea! That would be awesome.Also besides the various unanswered questions like 'what aqua did in the RoD?' etc. There's a question I would like answered in Kingdom Hearts 3. Where the !@#$ is Sora's mother?

Obviously she'd still in the kitchen waiting for him to come down for dinner. Duh. 

But seriously, she's probably still at home. She cried tears of joy when he came walking into the house after being missing for a year, thought he was either crazy or lying when he told her what happened until he summoned his Keyblade and got Riku and Kairi to corroborate his story. Then she tried to ground him when he said he was going off for for special training, but obviously it didn't work 'cause he just said "Sorry, mom" when he was in his room and unlocked the door with the Keyblade.

Wouldn't any mother react the same way?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I like the crowd thing i'd also would like to see like an online team deathmatch sorta thing with Light vs.dark and the more xP the more characters you can unlock.

Also the skateboard thing was awesome! I also would like to switch the tradition party Sora, Donald and Goofy to whomever you want like people from different world (as usual) and other keyblade wielders ex. Kairi, Riku, Lea, Mickey. Also drive forms and some kickass mini games and side missions.

Would also like if you can create your own character for online modes and build your own keyblade with personalized keychains 

Obviously she'd still in the kitchen waiting for him to come down for dinner. Duh.But seriously, she's probably still at home. She cried tears of joy when he came walking into the house after being missing for a year, thought he was either crazy or lying when he told her what happened until he summoned his Keyblade and got Riku and Kairi to corroborate his story. Then she tried to ground him when he said he was going off for for special training, but obviously it didn't work 'cause he just said "Sorry, mom" when he was in his room and unlocked the door with the Keyblade.Wouldn't any mother react the same way?

They would, but I think adding Sora's mother was a mistake. Or maybe she forgot him since Kiari and Selfie completely forgot him.

They would, but I think adding Sora's mother was a mistake. Or maybe she forgot him since Kiari and Selfie completely forgot him.

Well, according to DiZ, when Soras memory reconstruction was competed, everyone connected to him remembered him."The same thing is happening to everyone who had ties to Sora. Very soon, to them, he will be like a good friend who's gone away for a year."

I think she meant the mini game "Command Board" you could play in BBS, not the Command Deck system you might be referring to. I could be wrong there though, so if I am, don't mind me. 

While I really enjoyed this mini game (and I mean I really enjoyed it ALOT), it's unlikely to reappear. 

I'm in when it comes to more playable characters. That would be awesome. Being able to play all the organization members in days isn't comparable to being able to play them plus others in KH3. I'd also love some sidequests that aren't necessary to complete the game itself. Some stuff from BBS, for example, literally prevents me from 100%ing the game. 

Also because it's the final game (at least of the current saga), there should be something similar to the mementos from KH3D. No other ideas so far. 

Yeah that's what I meant the game board! but it probably IS unlikely to reappear.

Fool. Not only do I want more playable characters, I want a system where the playable characters are your party members and you can freely switch between each party member to control.

I've always wanted to play as Donald *0*