Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
adngo714

What's the point in the 358/2 Days cutscenes?

Its just instead of having you play 358 which probably would've taken up too much space on the disc they just showed cutscenes so those who dont have the handheld can catch up with its story

I'm pretty sure the entire saga of Kingdom Hearts could have been on one PS3 disc,including Kingdom Hearts 3.

Not Kingdom Hearts 3 and 3D.

Why not,I believe the PS3 disc capacity can go up to 50GB and I don't think that there's a KH games goes above 6GB so all the games could fit in

Lol. No it's not. It would have been an actual game if Square Enix had time. It's just cutscenes.

but at least we can be desperate fans and pretend it is. like me. but comparing it to a movie just degrades it sadly.

Why not,I believe the PS3 disc capacity can go up to 50GB and I don't think that there's a KH games goes above 6GB so all the games could fit in

Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to have to be huge, and it will feature a different engine than the ones used in the HD collection, a more advanced one that takes up more memory. This could definitely happen on the PS4 however.

Do I get a bonus by watching all of it?

You get trophies and special keyblade cards for re: CoM :)

Its just instead of having you play 358 which probably would've taken up too much space on the disc

They wanted to add the whole game but it would've delayed the release for a year Edited by Ben Guinan

LOL NO THEY COULDN'T. 1.5 ReMix is 20 gigs. 2.5 ReMix is probably going to be even more. KH3 alone will be around 20-30 gigs because of the graphics. 

Not even close, son.

Do I get a bonus by watching all of it?

You get a PS3 theme, yes.

And newcomers get story.