Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
juma086

Just got a text from gamestop telling me to pick up my copy on tuesday.

I keep forgetting today is the 8th I still gotta preorder it and get my art book! Awesome news by the way congratulations and good "game" plan.

Ouch. I called Gamestop to see if I would still get the artbook if I pre-ordered a couple days before the game came out because I thought I was moving and would have to cancel the one I have here, and they said most likely not because they receive a set limited amount of them a week before release, and they're first-come-first-served to the people who pre-ordered first. Just hope for the best...lol

I'm curious to see if you got one though, you should update. : p

I want to guarantee myself that artbook. So I have a battle plan. My mom leaves for work at 8:30 and my dad sleeps during the day. Gamestop opens at 10:00, about a mile away. So I'll head over there at 9:00 and get some food at a McDonalds or Popeyes, and just camp there til the gamestop opens. Get my artbook copy and haul ass back home before dad gets up. I wish the rest of you the best of luck, and I hope you all get your artbooks too.

Curious: Why do you have to go in secret?

Ouch. I called Gamestop to see if I would still get the artbook if I pre-ordered a couple days before the game came out because I thought I was moving and would have to cancel the one I have here, and they said most likely not because they receive a set limited amount of them a week before release, and they're first-come-first-served to the people who pre-ordered first. Just hope for the best...lol I'm curious to see if you got one though, you should update. : pCurious: Why do you have to go in secret?

I don't. Just easier for me because less questions are asked, I don't need to tell anyonw where I'm going, etc.My main focus is to get the artbook, not sneak around.

I'm leaving my house at 9:30 and just sitting outside there doors to get my copy and hopefullyl the artbook! If I don't get one I won't be mad, since I only care about the game at this moment :)

I don't. Just easier for me because less questions are asked, I don't need to tell anyonw where I'm going, etc.My main focus is to get the artbook, not sneak around.

Oh, it was just the way you worded it that made it seem that way.

I'm so glad we get the same one as shown in the early unboxing of it. I'd usually want the case, but the way they did it was just bad-ass.