Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raziel

Will Ven have Roxas' memories?

Since Ven's heart was inside the majority of Roxas' life, would he? Or was his heart in a sort of "coma", unable to think? Remember, Kairi was inside Sora and she was conscious. It could be possible.

I doubt it but I kind of wish he would.  People are going to hate me for this but If it were up to me Roxas would merge with Ventus in KH3 and they would become one person, sharing the memories of both Ventus and Roxas combined.  I know everybody wants Roxas to come back as his own person with his own heart but I honestly hate the idea of having two identical characters with the same voice and almost indistinguishable personalities.

Edited by JayReaper

Ventus heart is sleeping within Sora,not Roxas. So no he won't.

It was in Sora until he extracted it with that special Keyblade in KH1. That's why Roxas looks like Ven, as his heart resided in him at the time. He was inside Roxas until Sora merged back together with him.

Ventus heart is sleeping within Sora,not Roxas. So no he won't.

Ventus' heart was with Roxas the entire time Sora was sleeping.

Edited by JayReaper

No because Roxas grew his own heart over the time he had Ventus heart. All of Roxas' memories are in his heart, not Ventus'. In this case, Sora has all of Roxas' memories (especially with how Roxas actually shared all of his memories with Sora in DDD).

This is how it will end:

Sora, Kairi and Riku happy together.

Ventus, Aqua and Terra happy together.

Roxas, Xion and Lea happy together.

Also the reason maybe Kairi retained consciousness while her heart resided in Sora is because she is a princess? 

THIS IS THE WRONGEST CRAP EVER!!!

Roxas is Roxas, Ventus is Ventus: end of story. 

I agree with you 100%

But give them the same outfit and there's no denying that they are pretty much impossible to distinguish from each other.  Even their personalities are pretty identical.

Ven and Roxas are different characters.Ven is a shitty copycat of Roxas

I agree with you 100%

But give them the same outfit and there's no denying that they are pretty much impossible to distinguish from each other.  Even their personalities are pretty identical.

No they are not

Ven is a Pussy and he's whiny as firetruck...Roxas is badass and awesome as hell

I agree with you 100%But give them the same outfit and there's no denying that they are pretty much impossible to distinguish from each other.  Even their personalities are pretty identical.

No. Their personalities are completely different other than the fact that they were both innocent in the beginning of their stories. Ven is pretty cute and not hardcore and easy going while Roxas is quite the opposite.

Ven and Roxas are different characters.Ven is a shitty copycat of Roxas

No they are not

Ven is a Pussy and he's whiny as firetruck...Roxas is badass and awesome as hell

No. Their personalities are completely different other than the fact that they were both innocent in the beginning of their stories. Ven is pretty cute and not hardcore and easy going while Roxas is quite the opposite.

Alright I admit I stand corrected.  In my defense 358 Days is the only game in the series I haven't played.  I'm basing my opinions of Roxas solely off of KHII and his minor appearances in 3D.But hey, atleast I'll finally get to see him in action tomorrow  :D

My theory: Ventus was inside of Xion, because in 358/2 days Xigber stated that Xion made the same face expression that Ven made 'like someone drowned his fish' (I think he said that lol). Then suddenly we see Ventus for a split second attacking Xigber instead of Xion.

Alright I admit I stand corrected.  In my defense 358 Days is the only game in the series I haven't played.  I'm basing my opinions of Roxas solely off of KHII and his minor appearances in 3D.But hey, atleast I'll finally get to see him in action tomorrow  :D

In KH2 Final Mix Roxas also can draw 2 keyblades without form(badass)

And he's quieter than Ven

My theory: Ventus was inside of Xion, because in 358/2 days Xigber stated that Xion made the same face expression that Ven made 'like someone drowned his fish' (I think he said that lol). Then suddenly we see Ventus for a split second attacking Xigber instead of Xion.

Isn't that because everyone sees Xion differently depending on who they knew the most out of the people that are connected to Sora?

Isn't that because everyone sees Xion differently depending on who they knew the most out of the people that are connected to Sora?

Roxas doesn't know Sora, but still saw him when Xion revealed 'it's' face. So I don't think so. But why didn't Xigber at any point of the games, mention the fact that Roxas looks like Ventus?

Roxas doesn't know Sora, but still saw him when Xion revealed 'it's' face. So I don't think so. But why didn't Xigber at any point of the games, mention the fact that Roxas looks like Ventus?

I doubt Nomura had come up with the idea for BBS yet when he made 358/2 Days.Edit: Nevermind I'm dumb.

Edited by JayReaper

actually you don't need to wait. Go watch the viscera TODAY in full English dub online. It's on YouTube already

Nope. Xiggy sees her as ven because she was absorbing parts of sora's memories. Venus wasn't in her.

actually you don't need to wait. Go watch the viscera TODAY in full English dub online. It's on YouTube already

I know I know but I want to savor it for my big HD TV haha.  Trust me the temptation has been difficult.