Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vanitas Sentiment 13

Do you feel old yet?

So everyone may know, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX releases in a couple of days. I cannot believe the first game released back in 2002 and it is now 2013. Back then I was in elementary school, and when I was first exposed to the game, I yearned to play it. Now I am in college and I still get excited when I see Kingdom Hearts. So how old were you all when you started playing Kingdom Hearts? And are looking forward to playing the final game in Seeker of Darkness story arc, Kingdom Hearts III?

I don't feel old, I just feel awesome because now I can understand the story better than when I was 8. When I first played the game I didn't pay much attention to the story because I just wanted to go around killing bad guys in Disney worlds but now I like KH more than ever because I can (mostly) understand the story and characters and hidden messages and other stuff

I don't feel old, I just feel awesome because now I can understand the story better than when I was 8. When I first played the game I didn't pay much attention to the story because I just wanted to go around killing bad guys in Disney worlds but now I like KH more than ever because I can (mostly) understand the story and characters and hidden messages and other stuff

Yea i was around 7 or 8 i just turned 19 in august and i love this game. i take crap from some of my other friends but screw them this brings back good memories and its true you understand it better when your older

and just to think il probably be 21 when KH3 comes out and ill still get it!!!

Edited by XxVanitasxX420

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit older, but happy that KH has been a part of my life for so long. It's nice that a decade later there's still new KH games to be played, and that I'll get a chance to play Final Mix; I never imported and had accepted it as something I probably wouldn't experience.

LOL i only started playing KH Series this year...and I'll actually never ever will forget the memories of me buying KH2(my first KH Game)

It was on June when I went to do the first part of the National Exam(As you americans may call it "The SATs") after graduating from High School...and after coming out I thought I could use this opportunity to grab Kingdom Hearts and see what all the hype is about cuz I had never played a KH Game before...I wanted to get both 1 and 2 but I couldn't find the first one only Kingdom Hearts 2 so I got that...I came home and started playing the game...this will never leave my memories...one of the best things that has happened to me in the last 5 to 6 years...and 5 years down the road I will feel nostalgic about the first time I played a Kingdom Hearts Game...cuz I already do feel nostalgic about games I've played as a Kid

Edited by DAMN

The first game came out when I was 5, which is the same age I was at the time I got it. Heck yeah, I feel old. xD I'm still always excited for new KH games, though! My love for the series has never changed over the years!

I was 12 when I first started playing Kingdom Hearts, I remember I borrowed it from a friend. If he refused me to borrow it at that time, I would have never even played KH.

I should thank him for that.

So now it's 4 years later and I'm still hooked, even if I only got to play KH1 & KH2.

Reason i'm looking forward to this is cause it's pretty much one of the best games I've ever played, and I never got to finish KH1.

Can't wait!

Besides, i'm only 16, so I don't feel that old.... though if KH3 comes out i'll be like 19. :blink:

I'm gonna get haters for this...

Am 18 now.

My first KH gaming expirence was the GBA CoM... at 14.

:unsure:

lol, dude I'm 21. I'll be 23 by the time KH3 comes out. Screw the hate! I was in 4th grade when KH1 came out, and started playing it in 6th. 

The game is meant for us! : p

I'm near age 18 (September 17th) and I first played Kingdom Hearts between 2007-2008.

I was already feeling old when KH3 was at E3.

Anyway very fire trucking excited for the future of KH to go totally insane.

Wishlist KH 1.5 HD Remix, KH3, KH 2.5 HD Remix, and finally KH FIRETRUCKING 4!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2002 I was in kindergarten, now I'm a junior in high school. It's amazing that I'm still in love with something from my early childhood. I don't feel old though. KH makes me feel happy. Best thing that ever happened to me. lol.

I started the game when I was 9 I'm almost 15 sooo

I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 back in 2006, before I played KH1 and CoM :P now I'm 16 in college and still love it!

Holy shit your 16 and in collage!?

If I recall, I was like 14 when the first KH game came out, and I didnt get a shot at the series until COM for the GBA and then KH2, now its 2013 and the Gotham Ninja is 24 and even more excited to play HD 1.5 Remix! :D New gameplay, graphics, reintroduction to the first games, ASTEROUS! :D

I started the game when I was 9 I'm almost 15 soooHoly shit your 16 and in collage!?

Yeah, why? It's normal, isn't it? :P

I started the game when I was 9 I'm almost 15 soooHoly shit your 16 and in collage!?

Yeah, why? It's normal, isn't it? :P