Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

--Kagerou Project-- (RE-RUN RP)

"Before I actually begin to commit to something actually agonizing for you, Kurumi, you must make a decision." As of now, Isaac replaced his scalpel with an actual, thicker knife. He had many tools lined up before him, atop a table. "What do you want me to use for your eyes? I can always use a scalpel to cut the perimeter of your eyes...I may simply scoop them out...I can even pull them with my bare hands. Last time, the victim clawed the inside of his eyelids in optimistic hope he would feel his eyes once more. He never did— didn't feel a thing there. Couldn't tell apart the blood from the ocular fluids from the watery tears." By now, Isaac stood by Kurumi again. He sliced off a chunk of her hair, leaving it uneven. Holding the clump in one hand, Isaac forced Kurumi's mouth open and shoved her own hair in it.

"It's fine," Alexander replied simply. Kasumi nodded, looking at Yumiko and Joshua who had come from where they just were. "Where are the others...?" Yumiko asked curiously. Joshua remained quiet and stood behind Yumi, simply lost in his thoughts.

This was disgusting, Kurumi couldn't speak at all. Issac would just have to decide himself. He better take his time with it too. She didn't want this, yet there is no way it could be avoided.Kuro looked at Luke as his computer was starting up."Just to let you know, I'm not blowing up the base." He said seriously.

(I'm going to go vomit now)

Edited by Neko-chan

As Dagon arrived back with our wheels in a sweet armored swat van Luke then turned to Kuro "Lets get on Kuro" said Luke as Luke then looked at Kageyama & grabbed his arm lifting him up form off the ground "You'll get your weapons when we get there & also we won't be killing you until we find Kurumi in your base, which you'll will be leading us through to find Kurumi as you'll know your way around better than any of us. Now get in the van!" said Luke as he pushed Kageyama into the van. Luke then got in the swat van. Luke then hanged out of the van shouting out to Kasumi & Alexander "Hey you guys, if those other 2 near you are friends of yours they can come too as we're gonna need all the help we can get" Luke then sat down in the swat van next to both Kuro & Kageyama, Luke turned his head to face Kuro with his computer "Heres my phone Kuro, now quickly look up were their base is....also You must plant those explosives around the base as it may very well be our only hope to escape & stop my sister Kuro" said Luke. Luke turned his head looking at his hands in deep thought about what Kuro had said to him about dying for Kurumi "Just Hold on Kurumi, we're coming to save you. I'll see to that myself" thought Luke as his hands clenched together waiting for Kasumi, Alexander & their friends to get in the van.

Edited by The Unversed

(I'm the mini-me to an awful lot of people, actually. Very few for the side of sadism I have :3)

Alexander nodded quietly and looked at Kasumi. "Yeah, we'll go." She stated bluntly, gesturing for Joshua and Yumi to come as well. They did, Alexander went in first, followed by Kasumi, Yumiko, and lastly Joshua, who remained nervously silent the entire time. Everyone but him was older, and had a weapon or some form of fighting. He was defenseless.

Isaac stepped back towards Kurumi, ignoring thw fact he had asked her a question. He did keep her from answering, in fact. Oblivious to Kurumi, the gun Isaac now held had no bullets in it. "I know very well how torture is. This will always be here— an option if you wish to end your own life." Isaac set the gun somewhat near Kurumi's hand. Because of the shackles, her wrists could only turn enough to aim at herself— though, merely her legs, which wasn't always fatal.

Isaac now sat beside Kurumi, scalpel in hand. He lifted Kurumi's shirt up to her stomach and reached, as if to begin cutting. He pulled away, however, and instead brought a metallic hammer to Kurumi's ribcage. He raised his hand, and swiftly slammed it to her stomach, causing the sound of bone and metal to crack violently. The reaction would get Kurumi to cough blood, mixing with the hair she had clumped within her mouth. Isaac pulled back again, slitting a bit of skin from her stomach with a scalpel. Once more, he raised the hammer and slammed it, now against the wound.

"Sorry Dagon..." Kuro apologized, getting into the van. It was slightly creepy in here.

"And Luke, I'm not blowing up the base! We could very well be killed if the bombs go off when we are inside!" He snapped.

Isaac stepped back towards Kurumi, ignoring thw fact he had asked her a question. He did keep her from answering, in fact. Oblivious to Kurumi, the gun Isaac now held had no bullets in it. "I know very well how torture is. This will always be here— an option if you wish to end your own life." Isaac set the gun somewhat near Kurumi's hand. Because of the shackles, her wrists could only turn enough to aim at herself— though, merely her legs, which wasn't always fatal.

Isaac now sat beside Kurumi, scalpel in hand. He lifted Kurumi's shirt up to her stomach and reached, as if to begin cutting. He pulled away, however, and instead brought a metallic hammer to Kurumi's ribcage. He raised his hand, and swiftly slammed it to her stomach, causing the sound of bone and metal to crack violently. The reaction would get Kurumi to cough blood, mixing with the hair she had clumped within her mouth. Isaac pulled back again, slitting a bit of skin from her stomach with a scalpel. Once more, he raised the hammer and slammed it, now against the wound.

(I didn't reply to this because I didn't wanna but I have too.)

Kurumi had no choice but too cough up blood. After Isaac hit the wound again, Kurumi cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry Luke, Kuro, and Dagon. The Mekakushi may only be down too three..." she thought 

(Shortest post in the world because I don't know what too post.) 

"Do we even know where exactly we're going...?" Kasumi asked curiously, and a bit frustratingly, but that was mostly because of how crowded the van was. "Or how long it will take?" "We're apparently being rushed for life for life and death...." Yumiko asked, Kasumi adding in again afterwards. Both Alexander and Joshua remained awkwardly silent.

Opening a small clear box and immediately turning it over, holding the box against Kurumi's stomach, Isaac released both live and dead scarab beetles, trapped between the box and Kurumi's skin. "I love to dissect any species...but I have to preserve the life of some specimen as well...." Isaac nonchalantly stated, leaving the scarab beetles as they are. He came back, injecting a non-lethal venom into Kurumi's neck, giving a gradual numbness throughout her entire body. He simply plugged her ears and nose— so that all she would soon sense was taste and vision, though, all she could currently taste was the mixture of blood, hair, and saliva.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"I can only imagine what type of torture she's in." Kageyama said. "Issac is probably workin on her right now... He always has something special for every victim... I kinda feel sad for her...."

"Do we even know where exactly we're going...?" Kasumi asked curiously, and a bit frustratingly, but that was mostly because of how crowded the van was. "Or how long it will take?" "We're apparently being rushed for life for life and death...." Yumiko asked, Kasumi adding in again afterwards. Both Alexander and Joshua remained awkwardly silent.Opening a small clear box and immediately turning it over, holding the box against Kurumi's stomach, Isaac released both live and dead scarab beetles, trapped between the box and Kurumi's skin. "I love to dissect any species...but I have to preserve the life of some specimen as well...." Isaac nonchalantly stated, leaving the scarab beetles as they are. He came back, injecting a non-lethal venom into Kurumi's neck, giving a gradual numbness throughout her entire body. He simply plugged her ears and nose— so that all she would soon sense was taste and vision, though, all she could currently taste was the mixture of blood, hair, and saliva.

(If I wasn't the creator of this roleplay, I would leave right now)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(Yea, if they aren't pulled out by Isaac lol)

After a while Kuro had finally managed to locate  the wehere abouts of Kurumi by tracking Luke's mobile phone that Emaralda has on her. Luke then said to Dagon "We got the location of Kurumi, it's now on your GPS system, drive us there in a hurry Dagon!" Then Luke heard Kuro tell him once again that he won't plant the explosives "Fine then Kuro!, Don't plant them then, that just means we'll need another way of escape. Hmm....I do have one more idea...but it's gonna be much harder to escape" said Luke to Kuro as Luke starred at some of his teammates in the van. Luke then heard what Kageyama said about Kurumi "Don't you DARE speak about Kurumi when I'm around Kageyama...but tell me, this Issac person...hes in your group as is a torturer & he's working on torturing Kurumi, you must know were she's being held within the building then. You'll be guiding us when Dagon gets to the base, Oh I forgot to tell you guys" said Luke as he just remembered what he forgot to say "Everyone, we should expect that my sister knows we're coming for Kurumi. So I'm not sure if my sister will have traps set for us within their base, so lets be careful but fast so we can save Kurumi quickly" said Luke bit concerned about his group "If Issac does anything to Kurumi, I swear..I'll kill him without mercy" thought Luke starting to get very anger with what his sister has done as Luke clenched his fists in anger "Are we almost there yet Dagon" said Luke.

Meanwhile at the secret base of the Azami group in Issac's lab, Emaralda soon entered the lab looking towards both Issac & Kurumi "Have you retrieved her eyes yet Issac?" said Emaralda as she walked over to them both. As Emaralda walked up to see that Kurumi's eyes were still in her Emaralda gave a little irritated look before drawing her blade out "Issac...your tortures are good but..." said Emaralda as she then cut off both Kurumi's ring fingers in a swift movement "Damage done to the heart is much more hurtful then any torture done to the body" said Emaralda as she then pulled out the hair in Kurumi's mouth letting her talk & breath a little easier "Tell me Kurumi, did Luke ever even mention me at all to you? has he told you what he tried to do to me after we had awakened our eye powers?" said Emaralda.  

(KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM.)

Kurumi caught her breath, coughing a bit more. This was disgusting, and her body rushed with pain, she was surprised she hadn't passed out yet.

"Don't...talk about Luke!" She snapped, however she said it breathlessly.

She looked at Emaralda for a couple of seconds before letting her head hang.

Kuro nodded.

"I have pretty sharp eyes, so we'll get through fine." He said.

"And Kageyama, you're going to have to hurry." Kuro said seriously, then turned to Dagon.

"HURRY UP SLOWPOKE!" He snapped.

"Hold on people!" Dagon yelled pushing the gas pedal all the way down to the floor,

He drove to the location on the GPS.

he then quickly jumped out at the building, he had found a replacement gas mask in the back and put it on discreetly while no one was looking

he slid a mag. into his M16 assault rifle, and cocked the loader back.

"Lets kick some ass..." he said grinning.