Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

--Kagerou Project-- (RE-RUN RP)

Dagon grinned "well if i knew we were all gonna threaten eachother i would've brought my gun so i could say how i'm gonna shoot you" Dagon said while laughing at her comment 

Kurumi glared at Dagon.

"Nobody here would let you shoot me. You shouldn't be saying that to your leader you know." she snapped.

Kuro nodded.

"Kurumi is right." he said seriously. 

Kuro's house was in sight.

"Obviously you have some type of eye ability. I know you do....and if you do....then you are permitted to joining the Dan. You did help us. So why not?" Kurumi said seriously.

"It would be nice...wouldn't it?" She asked.

Dagon sighed "i guess...but i'm not telling my life story" he said. "or why i wear the mask..." he felt the gas mask that hid his face from the others.

Edited by Stitches7769

"Finally!" said Luke as they were finally at Kuro's house, Luke was getting a bit tired from carrying Kurumi around with an injury "Hey Dragon..is it? I'm Luke & you'll have to forgive Kurumi, She can be a bit of a handful at times, hahaha" said Luke glad to see someone help his group out. Luke Then walked up to the front door to Kuro's house "Hey Kuro, can you open the door for me?, I can't open it as I've got Kurumi in my arms pal" said Luke.  

Dagon turned the door handle for him "it's Dagon...and there you go" he said as he opened the door and let everyone in. "i have a small amount of medical knowledge so i can do some basic procedures..." he continued 

Kuro opened the door rather quickly.

"Sit everyone down where you can." He said seriously before getting his mother.

In a couple of minuets, Kuro and his mother came in the main room where everyone was. His mother held he antidote in her hand.

"Who needs this the most?" She asked.

Kuro's mother nodded, opening the antidote and pouring some of it into Claude's mouth. She gave some to Yuki, Zed, Kurumi, Luke, Kyro, and Dagon. They have been around the apartment so they might have gotten some of it in there system, but the antidote would kill it soon enough.

"A lot of you are hurt..." She said sadly.

Kuro sighed.

"Sadly..." he added.

"I didn't get any of the action...." Dagon said "If i were there earlier i may have been able to have saved more people..." he added

Edited by Stitches7769

"Don't go beating yourself up about it Dagon, I'm sure even you would have had a hard time fighting them off" said Luke as he was now resting on the couch in the main room. Luke then took off his jacket & white shirt to get a better look at his wound on his shoulder "Hmm..I'd better fix this up before it gets any worse" said Luke. Luke then got up off the couch & walked over into the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit that was there & sat down on a bathroom stool, Luke grabbed some bandages & stuff to clean his wound "Man, how could one dagger to the shoulder leave a wound this bad" said Luke to himself. Luke then tried to bandage his wound up but found it hard to do as he was not only hurt but wasn't much of a first aids person either "Darn these bandages!" said Luke annoyed "Next time I meet that Kana I'll be sure not to get a dagger in the shoulder again, hahaha" said Luke giving a little laugh out of the blue.

Meanwhile somewhere in a secret place, someone who has been resting from their eye operation has finally awakened from their deep sleep. The door that was locked to the dark room was unlocked & the stranger that was wearing a black coat walked out of the dark room "Finally I can now use this eye for it's true purpose" said the stranger in black. the stranger in black still had his bandages covering his eyes, but since he hadn't used his eyes for so long he's senses had become much better as he could hear Kana's foot steps in the secret base "Kana, Did I miss anything while I was asleep?" said the stranger in black.

Edited by The Unversed

"We raid the Mekakushi while you were gone. One of them hurt me, but I'm okay now." Kana said seriously.

"They should be killed, most of them anyway." she said seriously.

(I'm just going to sum this up so it doesn't take six post)

After a couple of hours, everyone was fixed up. Kurumi was soundlessly asleep and was moved to Kuro's bed. Kuro was a bit tired and his mother fell back asleep.

(That was easier to sum up then I would think it would be)

Kuro looked at Dagon.

"Kurumi said yesterday that we would be training....but I guess we can't now because of her condition, and everyone else's condition....we won't be able too." He said seriously.

"But whatever you do, don't go outside. We don't know what could stop us." He said with a snap.