Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think the same i mean she does have aquas keyblade and aqua gave her powers too. so maybe they will be the same but hoping for different styles so i dont feel like im playing as aqua

I dunno.  Aqua seem more warrior-esque and stern than Kairi.  Kairi will have buffed up her style by the time we get to see some real fighting action from her, so who knows, but until then I see Kairi being sorta like a poised Xion (none of the slouching business).

i love how people are making the assumption that kairi and lea will be playable

Nomura's considering making other characters playable, though Sora's supposed to take up the majority of it either way.I believe Kairi will nave her own unique play style.

I hope she brings something unique to the table, but I'm really just ready to see her get in there with the big boys!

She'll be playing with the big boys. Just kidding. A little reference to the song called Playing With The Big Boys from Prince of Egypt.

I wanna see something cute out of Kairi's gameplay. This seems to be going somewhere in that direction.

Likewise. having a cutesy fighting style seems to fit her rather perfectly :3 Not that it makes her any less lethal. The ultimate dance of death, so to speak xD

Likewise. having a cutesy fighting style seems to fit her rather perfectly :3 Not that it makes her any less lethal. The ultimate dance of death, so to speak xD

Exactly! We need less similarity and more uniqueness, which is really running low between our protagonists.

I know right? Just because someone can wield a keyblade doesn't mean they instantly become playable.Besides Sora, the only other character i can see having their own personal story is Riku.

People are making assumptions that Kairi will be playable because people have asked Nomura that question and he said "I won't say no to that possibility."

I know right? Just because someone can wield a keyblade doesn't mean they instantly become playable.Besides Sora, the only other character i can see having their own personal story is Riku.

Nomura stated in an interview that he knows a ton of people want to play as Mickey and Kairi and he even said "...So I'm really taking that into consideration." THIS is why people are bringing it up.

That doesn't automatically mean they get their own story, either. It would be more like KH2, where they'd probably only be playable in the final showdown against a couple boss fights.