Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

Design competition for the new KH13 TShirt!

Here's my submission. The text (according to google translate) says "for Kingdom Hearts" but I couldn't say for sure if that's accurate. I'd need to ask someone who speaks the language.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the design:

Posted Image

Edited by TheFelineFive

Here's my submission. The text (according to google translate) says "for Kingdom Hearts" but I couldn't say for sure if that's accurate. I'd need to ask someone who speaks the language.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the design:

Posted Image

Fool. I like how you put that crown on the ends of the text. I think I will implement that into my design since I had to take out my crown.

Fool. I like how you put that crown on the ends of the text. I think I will implement that into my design since I had to take out my crown.

Most Likely it was using a Kingdom Hearts font.

I didn't use any special fonts.

I like the style, but unfortunately we aren't allowed to use the words "kingdom hearts" even in Japanese...So yeah, if you want to upload another slightly altered one that'd be awesome!

I pretty much sucks, but here. No, I didn't take anything from official artwork, I did it all.

design:  http://fav.me/d6my75u

on a shirt:  Posted Image

available on many (almost all) colors of shirts and has name thing to be customized. eh.

I really like it! Unfortunately it might be a bit TOO SIMILAR too the official artwork

but this is a testament to how well you did! So well done in that regard.

Hey guys, Its now the 20th of September so the last day for any new entries. Will post results tomorrow.

Okay, seeing so this topic is pretty much dead ill just choose the winner :)

Congratulations to MasterXemnas!

The design was simple yet elegant, easy to follow, yet immediately recognizable.

Everyone else should be very proud of their designs as well. There were many other high quality entries.

Feel free to continue posting your designs to this thread. If there is a design that we like, and ultimately wish to use we will honour the same terms as in the competition.

Thanks everyone for competing!

Okay, seeing so this topic is pretty much dead ill just choose the winner :)Congratulations to MasterXemnas!The design was simple yet elegant, easy to follow, yet immediately recognizable.Everyone else should be very proud of their designs as well. There were many other high quality entries.Feel free to continue posting your designs to this thread. If there is a design that we like, and ultimately wish to use we will honour the same terms as in the competition.Thanks everyone for competing!

Can I ask which of MasterXemnas' entries won?

Can I ask which of MasterXemnas' entries won?

The first one. Not the one with the DChiuch head haha, or the one with the stars.To further what I was saying before. It is a very simple design but not overpowering (ie not too many colours/characters etc), and yeah, easy to understand and recognize, which is important.

yeah, I knew MasterXemnas was going to win. 

This websites logo says Kingdom Hearts in English.

and tracing is much like plagiarism, so yeah congrats, Brother you have designing awesomeness. I just do not like how the rules are, oh well I will try to send my others (not from this contest) to mad engine. 

Congrats everyone who entered!