Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

Design competition for the new KH13 TShirt!

First draft

I really like that, awesome!Maybe include it on a tshirt tho aswell, so I could visualise where it is placed/what colour shirts it would work on

I really like that, awesome!Maybe include it on a tshirt tho aswell, so I could visualise where it is placed/what colour shirts it would work on

Sure. But imagine the white as transparanet. So the negative space will be filled with whatever color the shirt is. The back of the shirt is where I guess we could put members' names. Right shoulder, I'm thinking that crown logo. On the left, what kind of member you are. Like a normal member, or an administrator, huh, huh?

Posted Image

Messed up a tiny bit ^ on the masking.

Thanks man,but i'm still can't make it because of this PC,so that's the problem....but thanks anyway,i'll try to make that someday,if i can... ^_^

those are silhouettes of official image renders are they not? 

I just worry about rights issue.

Fool. It is true that they are based on official art, but it is indeed fan art. I drew these myself. They are ever so slightly different. If you look at the Sora and Riku, I even slightly changed the poses. These are definitely fan art pieces. 

Fool. It is true that they are based on official art, but it is indeed fan art. I drew these myself. They are ever so slightly different. If you look at the Sora and Riku, I even slightly changed the poses. These are definitely fan art pieces. 

Oh. okay. Sorry I did not realize.

Here's my three designs :D

I made shirt reference for all of them and the first one has different colour variations.

I didn't use any copyrighted images, everything was drawn by me.

Fool. Nice. But I do suggest you make the KH13 easier on the eyes to see.