Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

Design competition for the new KH13 TShirt!

Fool. You have all rights, huh? Maybe I should just sell it myself... I'm entering. Where should we submit our art?

You can submit all artwork here or you can message it to me and I can post it :)

Also, we do have rights to what you submit but this is a great opportunity for amatur design artists and graphic designers who want to get their name out there. We are including a link to a website of your choice (can be your own site) which will hopefully increase traffic for you.

TLDR: Its a win for all involved!

I don't want to have the emblem of this site plastered ginormously on the shirt. Just make it small like the polo Ralph logo on their shirts and you got yourself a buyer! (Although, a picture of KH1 Kairi would be nice as well xP)

I don't want to have the emblem of this site plastered ginormously on the shirt. Just make it small like the polo Ralph logo on their shirts and you got yourself a buyer! (Although, a picture of KH1 Kairi would be nice as well xP)

Feel free to submit a simple design with just the site logo! You can use any KH13 specific logos, or any logos that you create yourself. Just remember not to include any artwork made by square-enix.

But yeah, even a simple design with just the site logo may be the winner! So submit anything ideas you have.

You can submit all artwork here or you can message it to me and I can post it :)

Also, we do have rights to what you submit but this is a great opportunity for amatur design artists and graphic designers who want to get their name out there. We are including a link to a website of your choice (can be your own site) which will hopefully increase traffic for you.

TLDR: Its a win for all involved!

Fool. It would be really nice to have on my resume.

Try to complete the designs using some sort of computer graphical software, as we obviously would need to recreate this for the final product.

No official artwork hurts; however, that does not stop me. who wants graffiti style? Shall we embark on line weight variations of different colours? How about vibrant pop art? Techno? Classic manga? What I call the "my feels" style? Whisp echo? Silhouette  impact? Typography enriched?

How many entries do we get?

I will make couple designs today involving my favorite aspects and styles. Please message me or quote me here what you the fans want to see in a shirt and I shall do my best in creating more entries from there, for this is not a personal interest, but a community one. Thank you again who came to my church with me in mind, it truly means a lot.

Thy Sanely Insane Pries† 

No official artwork hurts; however, that does not stop me. who wants graffiti style? Shall we embark on line weight variations of different colours? How about vibrant pop art? Techno? Classic manga? What I call the "my feels" style? Whisp echo? Silhouette  impact? Typography enriched?

How many entries do we get?

I will make couple designs today involving my favorite aspects and styles. Please message me or quote me here what you the fans want to see in a shirt and I shall do my best in creating more entries from there, for this is not a personal interest, but a community one. Thank you again who came to my church with me in mind, it truly means a lot.

Thy Sanely Insane Pries† 

As many entries as you want :)