Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxVanitasxX420

Whats up KH fans

Hey my name is Brandon im from Nj and been a kh fan for as long as i can remember

my favorite KH game was BBS whats yours?

I also have this weird feeling that Riku and Vanitas are connected somehow (i know Vanitas looks like Sora cause of the whole Ventus thing) but im talking about the same attitudes in KH1 also the same suit and fighting stances what do you think?

Ello!! Welcome,hope you have a splendid time here c:

Umm,mine is personally the first game,since It was literally the first ps2 game I ever played on the ps2....well the first one with an actual story line and a good one at that

My favourite game is probably Birth by Sleep because of the game play and KH2 is just great as well, my least favourite in the entry is probably 358/2 days. :P  :P  :P 

Greetings,

The Twighlight Assassin, at your service. *bows*

You're the only other person I've met that thinks that Riku and Vanitas have some similar characteristics.

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy it here! ^_^

My favorite KH game is BBS, it's a great game.

Hey, I'm me. Me, meet you, you, meet me. 

Welcome to the craziness. 

My least favs Coded, but my favs DAYS. 

Hope you enjoy yourself here.  :D

Welcome to the forum! I'm a riku fangirl, don't mind me too much~ X3; But i'd luv to be friends!

My favourite game is probably Birth by Sleep because of the game play and KH2 is just great as well, my least favourite in the entry is probably 358/2 days. :P  :P  :P 

Welcome. I knew a fellow BBS lover would join the site on this day.

Welcome to this Site,hope you enjoy here.One advice.....expect the unexpected on this CRAZY site!  :D

Hey, welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying it here.

Ello!! Welcome,hope you have a splendid time here c:

Umm,mine is personally the first game,since It was literally the first ps2 game I ever played on the ps2....well the first one with an actual story line and a good one at that

Hey dude! My favourite game is probably Birth by Sleep because of the game play and KH2 is just great as well, my least favourite in the entry is probably 358/2 days.

Hello Vanitas...My favorite game is 358/2...enjoy your time here

wassap! my fav game is 358/2 days, and yea i guess they are related, but who knows in what way?

Hey guys thanks for the input, and sorry i took long i've been playing Kingdom Heart 1.5 and gta 5 like crazy lol

RULE NUMBER 1; never call me a 'guy'.

>_>;;;

And I mean NEVER. It causes me such axiety. Such psychotic thoughts....

yes, i'm also autistic and needed to be medicated for this issue ;-; i know...

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~