Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Beefbroth

cnt affored ps4 i hope i get 1 before kh3 :/

sick graphics yeah, u guys are the only people who been nice to me  :P

some girls on here not nice, they r horrible! they want boys! boys to love them and giv them attention! they know nothing about the game! they r dumb and it makes me angry -.- 

yea you have alot of time by the time kh3 comes out i think it would be way cheaper

I wanna get it soon though so i can play Assassins Creed 4 on the sick ass graphics the ps4 will bring

yea, by the time kh3 comes out it would be way cheaper.

OH MAN YOU TOO? i preordered both ps4 and ac4, and i cant wait to see the how amazing it would look!

some girls on here not nice, they r horrible! they want boys! boys to love them and giv them attention! they know nothing about the game! they r dumb and it makes me angry -.- 

waaaaat?

Edited by President Yoshi

yea, by the time kh3 comes out it would be way cheaper.

OH MAN YOU TOO? i preordered both ps4 and ac4, and i cant wait to see the how amazing it would look!

waaaaat?

Seriously ima have to probably wait a couple months after it comes out but im definitely gonna get ac4, gta5, and whatever badass games they come out with

firetruck Xbox

huh?

The price will probably have a drop late next year or so and I am expecting KH3 to arrive in 2015 so according to that I think you will hopefully have enough time to get it. I don't think KH3 will arrive even early 2015. It will probably be Autumn 2015 so you got lots of time. Even I'm thinking to get PS4 late because it's not affordable on release date for me.

ahem.

1.I'm a girl.

2.I'm not a whore.

3.I might even know about kingdom hearts more than you do.

4.I'm a girl.

about kh3. don't worry, you'll probably get it! you have like friggin three to five years. ^^ don't worry about the money. just get a job that'll get you about ten bucks every week day and you'll have enough moola in less than a year. or you could beg your parents the whole time, which is a lot of begging.

now that i think about it...i have to think about my own money problems to get a ps4. 0___o