Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

With less than a week for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX to be released, do you currently own a PS3 so that you will be able to play it?

With less than a week for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX to be released, do you currently own a PS3 so that you will be able to play it?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. With less than a week for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX to be released, do you currently own a PS3 so that you will be able to play it?

• Yup! Got it some weeks ago.
    • Sure! But it's been with me for a while.
    • No, I don't have one right now. But I'm doing my best to get one so that I can play it!
    • Nah.. Don't plan on buying a PS3 anytime soon.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Nah, as much as I love the Kingdom Hearts series I would rather save up for a ps4 to play KH3 than replay KH1 and CoM (which I could do on my pc, or I could dig up the ol' ps2). I'm buying a 3ds to play KH3D though (and Pokemon X/Y of course) :P

I actually got my ps3 before any news about the ps4. What im trying to say is i bought my ps3 cause i thought kingdom hearts 3 was going to be on it.....well those dreams were crushed haha. luckily they announced kingdom hearts 1.5 and it completely made up for it.

Why would I buy a PS3 if I didn't own one when the PS4 will probably be coming out next year. Also Like Roxas I'm broke :)

But there's no guarantee you will be able to play HD 1.5 on PS4