Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DarkAvenger

Something that you want to be explained

Is there something that you want to be explained in KH3?

1)I want to know more of Master Xehanort's past for example

his friends when he was young,how he meet Braig...

2)What was the first keyblade and who or how created?

3)Who was the first keyblade wielder?

What do you want to be explained?

just what the frick kingdom hearts is exactly!

sure it's supposed to be the heart of all worlds. but in kingdom hearts 1 it's implied to just be a doorway to the realm of darkness.(and now in KH3D implied to be a fake which doesn't make sense) in kingdom hearts 2 i have no idea just what the hell it was they made.

I just want a clear explanation on all this.

just what the frick kingdom hearts is exactly!

sure it's supposed to be the heart of all worlds. but in kingdom hearts 1 it's implied to just be a doorway to the realm of darkness.(and now in KH3D implied to be a fake which doesn't make sense) in kingdom hearts 2 i have no idea just what the hell it was they made.

I just want a clear explanation on all this.

There's two. One's an artificial "fake" one created from Heartless, and the other is created by clashing the Seven Guardians of Light with the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness, the latter being the "true" Kingdom Hearts.

THE MYSTERIOUS RED EYED GUY :O and THE MYSTERIOUS RED EYED HEARTLESS and THE MYSTERIOUS RED EYED...I got nothing...  :unsure:

I know who that guy is, since I heard it was stated in a manga somewhere, or...something. I put it in a spoiler so you can see if you want.

Vanitas. In his true form.

I know who that guy is, since I heard it was stated in a manga somewhere, or...something. I put it in a spoiler so you can see if you want.

Vanitas. In his true form.

I know but the mangas weren't confirmed to be canon with the Video Game Series.

I know but the mangas weren't confirmed to be canon with the Video Game Series.

Yeah, you're probably right considering they made up a weird story saying that when Axel said to Roxas right before leaving the Organization "They'll destroy you!" he wasn't actually talking about the Org, but a weird group of people who came from the future to try and stop Sora from winning or something...weird stuff

A serious list of things that need to be explained:

1) What the Organisation did in the nine years after Radiant Garden was destroyed and before the Destiny Islands were consumed by darkness.

2) What Riku and Mickey were doing after they left Castle Oblivion (before they were both seen again in Days).

3) What Riku did in the Realm of Darkness before reaching the place from which he was withdrawn by Ansem the Wise.

4) YX's time travel (a comprehensive explanation to rule out any opposing theories).

I really want to know why Xemnas never used Xehanort's keyblade.  I think that's one of the biggest plot holes in the entire series.  It makes Roxas' whole purpose in the Organization irrelevant knowing that Xemnas had the ability to wield a keyblade.

Yeah, you're probably right considering they made up a weird story saying that when Axel said to Roxas right before leaving the Organization "They'll destroy you!" he wasn't actually talking about the Org, but a weird group of people who came from the future to try and stop Sora from winning or something...weird stuff

What? I read the manga parts with Roxas, none of that was ever said. The manga are made to be as close to the game as possible.