Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
『R』

KH 3 Secret Boss?

I was thinking about Kh 3 and since in every (Im not sure) kh game there was a secret boss. Like in BBS the mysterious figure (Spoiler: Young Xehanort) was a part of the *spoilers* Xehanort saga. So since in KH 3 there is going to be a end to it who gonna be the Secret Boss? It could be a heartless (I hated that Dustflier :angry: ). Everyone knows how tricky Nomura is.

Dun forget Vanitas' Lingering Will. It was a Dream Eater.In KH3, I'd assume we'd get a boss who will once again hide behind the cloak.An idea that I think would be awesome:He could be more than just the secret boss, but the secret ending all together. Once beaten, after multiple attempts, he reveals to you who he is in appearance, but leaves no name or plans, just speaks to you a bit before vanishing before your eyes and then a title hint for the next game appears.

Well for 1 i think we all know Sephiroth.....propably, but i would have to say maybe like a nobody instead of a heartless. Sorta like the giant nobody you fight in kh2 as roxas. Also i just had this thought that maybe not really a secret boss but it would be cool if in one of the worlds for kh3 you could actually practice/train with the people able to wield a keyblade like terra, ventus, aqua....LEA!

what if they had a huge plot twist and made you have to fight Zetser's heartless AND nobody! And he would be in like a secret area in twilight town in the tunnels maybe. I think that would be really cool, I always thought Setzer needed a bit more attention in the KH series 

You wind up fighting Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

But wait: all secret bosses point to the boss of the next game!

That's right. Ansem is the next boss you will fight. Specifically, KH1's Ansem.

Because you're stuck in a time loop. Xehanort broke time, and now there's nothing you can do. I'm calling it now: KH3 ends with Sora diving through the heart, and then has him do the same tutorial you do in KH1, just to link everything together.

You wind up fighting Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

But wait: all secret bosses point to the boss of the next game!

That's right. Ansem is the next boss you will fight. Specifically, KH1's Ansem.

Because you're stuck in a time loop. Xehanort broke time, and now there's nothing you can do. I'm calling it now: KH3 ends with Sora diving through the heart, and then has him do the same tutorial you do in KH1, just to link everything together.

Circle Books here we come