Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kevin_Keyblade

Kingdom Hearts in Disney Infinity?

(Cant believe this is coming from a twelveie can you) I think this is a bad idea for disney infinity first of all to many kids flooding kingdom hearts like its the Ben 10 or something but what I wouldn't mind is one of those disc thingys in the form of the gummi ship or maybe the keyblade that people could use that way there would be those kids who are actually ok and don't shout penis when they're playing online all the time.

This was exactly my point. Sure we've grown older with the series, but that doesn't change how old we were when we started on KH. For the majority of us here, we were kids when we started on the series, so why should it be a problem for more children to play it. Not only that, but Disney Infinity hits an audience with many different people of ages 7-late 30s. Some of the younger people between 16-25 at least grew up with the Disney stories featured in both KH and Disney Infinity. Some KH figures for a little bit of fun and curious advertisement wouldn't hurt either franchises.

Now the series is near its finale, i think that the audience is more fitting to be teenagers+. the story has complicated a ton and a lot of feels that i think that little kids don't deserve are on the horizon. I don't know if it's just because ESRB has become more stingy on ratings or whatever, but notice how kh1 was rated E for Everyone. All of the other games other than CoM (the original) is rated E10+.

I dunno i just hate the idea of little kids getting into the series now and buying kh3 just to play it and have no idea what the story is about.

Now the series is near its finale, i think that the audience is more fitting to be teenagers+. the story has complicated a ton and a lot of feels that i think that little kids don't deserve are on the horizon. I don't know if it's just because ESRB has become more stingy on ratings or whatever, but notice how kh1 was rated E for Everyone. All of the other games other than CoM (the original) is rated E10+.

I dunno i just hate the idea of little kids getting into the series now and buying kh3 just to play it and have no idea what the story is about.

1. The series is nowhere near its finale. The Xehanort Saga is just ending.

2. Not many of us think about it now (I dunno why we dun, but it's a pretty ignorant thought process), but we were once the children who picked up and barely understood Kingdom Hearts. They can too. It's like you grow up with something and try to take it as yours alone.

3. The original E10+ rating was due to most of Port Royal in KH2. They've stuck with it since, mind you it's still an E rated game series nonetheless.

4. The idea was for them to start with 1.5 ReMIX and 2.5 ReMIX. They'll understand the story as time goes along, just like the rest of us.

Honestly this is an old opinion that some terrible and cruel being revived and originally I was going to ignore this, but there were many flaws to the reasoning behind your response.  I dun even want this to happen anymore due to how poorly done the mechanics were for Disney Infinity. 

Edited by Vexoria

Don't just don't even think about that then little kids will overrun the series

.....This series was designed to appeal to kids....

Also I'd like to point out, If they sold KH stuff as a set instead of individually, people would probably buy it for Donald and Goofy.

Edited by Skyace 65

.....This series was designed to appeal to kids....

Also I'd like to point out, If they sold KH stuff as a set instead of individually, people would probably buy it for Donald and Goofy.

Actually it was, then they changed their ideas and made the story more complex

The story isn't aimed at children. Square employees have said this. 

I like the idea, but I think it would happen in 4.0 cause I think Goofy will be in 3.0 then we can focused on characters in Kingdom Hearts. For figures I would see three sets.

The first set will Have Destiny Island or Randiant Garden. Then the figure you would get will be Sora, Riku, Kairi. Then add a villain Like Ansem the Seeker of Darkness.

The second set will have Twilight Town or Travers town. Then the figures you would get would be Roxas, Lea or Axel, Xion, and then add a villain like Xemnas.

Then you get a third and finally set which would have figures of Ventus, Terra, and Aqua. Then you get villains like Master Xehanort and or Vanitas.

Then they may make some random Kingdom Hearts figures. Like Xigbar, Isa, Xaldin, Luxord, Vexen, Lexeas, Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion, Namine, and Eracus.

Then maybe for Disney Figures it would be characters that were in the Kingdom Hearts Games.