Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
jmart155

KHBbS Possible English Trailer

Wow, yeah that's fan made. You can tell because when you look at the gameplay in the trailer and look at the command bar, it's in Japanese lol

No, it's in English

the command bar looks japanese to me

Wow, yeah that's fan made. You can tell because when you look at the gameplay in the trailer and look at the command bar, it's in Japanese lol

No, it's in English

the command bar looks japanese to me

It's really blurry english, not that it matters, since someone already owned up and revealed that it's fake.

I see nothing confirming this is fake.

That's definitely English gameplay.

Again. It was probably removed because they put it up too early.

Though you'd think they'd know that once you put it up, it's going to be on the internet forever.

GDLuub_gBMg&feature=player_embedded

This does look interesting though. But the voice for MX doesn't sound good enough for him. -.-'

I noticed that they took off the trailler off of Gamestop. 1 thing I have to put out. It was never ever ever on BBS english website. And also if that really was real, then MX's voice sounds like a mixture of Yoda and 3rd Hokage from Naruto

I noticed that they took off the trailler off of Gamestop. 1 thing I have to put out. It was never ever ever on BBS english website. And also if that really was real, then MX's voice sounds like a mixture of Yoda and 3rd Hokage from Naruto

It's an interesting case. There are a lot of things that point to it being real, like with the english text, even Aqua's Magic Wish changing to Spell Weaver, which if it was patched, normally wouldn't happen since it's a pointless change. There's also the fact how SE has been known to just recycle clips from previous trailers in localized teasers and the like every now and then.

However, there are also things that point to it being fake, like it not being on the official BBS site, how SE's signature logo doesn't appear at the beginning like it usually does, etc.

However, there are also things that point to it being fake, like it not being on the official BBS site,

So what? It's fake just because SE didn't post it themselves?

how SE's signature logo doesn't appear at the beginning like it usually does, etc.

Because someone DEFINITELY could not find such a thing if it was fanmade.

For the record, I believe it's real. I'm just listing a bunch of reasons I've seen over the internet that people have listed as reasons why it's fake.

Though something to note: I checked every single trailer and commercial and the gameplay footage is not recycled.

OK lets all calm down and look at both sides:

Real:

*No Japanese text under BBS logo

*English Command Bar

*ESRB Rating matches the one we heard about a while back

Fake:

*No Square-Enix Logo (though at the end of the trailer Disney/SE logos appear above the BBS logo)

Details that make us want to yell "FAKE!" but don't point either way:

*VA sounds like yoda

This trailer actually has a lot more pointing to a real trailer than a fake, but until SE makes it official we can't know if we are right.

People, people, wait. Okay, you see this is not what we call a trailer. But a teaser trailer. It's not complete, I mean there is only one person talking. And even if it is fan made, let's congradulate them on how well they made the trailer look. I mean, where did they find moving english gameplay. Besides remeber. We got the english screenshots before the english website was up. We don't know yet guys. So there is no use in getting into an argument about it.