Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
jmart155

KHBbS Possible English Trailer

Wow, yeah that's fan made. You can tell because when you look at the gameplay in the trailer and look at the command bar, it's in Japanese lol

No, it's in English

Wow, yeah that's fan made. You can tell because when you look at the gameplay in the trailer and look at the command bar, it's in Japanese lol

No, it's in English

Oh my gosh I'm blind lol.

I couldn't really read it so I assumed it was Japanese >.>

But anyways, I hope that's not his voice, he sounds like a fusion between Yoda and Herbert

But anyways, I hope that's not his voice, he sounds like a fusion between Yoda and Herbert

To me it sounds more like a mix between Yoda and a frog...

I seriously hope this is not real. That voice does not fit him well at all. And I'm still not believing ANYTHING until either its up on the official site and/or if square enix confirms it. Because anything could be fake.

HELL YEAH

This is 99% most likely real. It's much too good in quality to be fanmade.

Anyone have any guesses as to who the VA could be?

I seriously hope this is not real. That voice does not fit him well at all. And I'm still not believing ANYTHING until either its up on the official site and/or if square enix confirms it. Because anything could be fake.

I don't think Gamestop would have it on their website if it was fake, because Square would have had to give it to them. Just saying.

Not to mention: How the hell would someone have gotten English gameplay video is it was fanmade?

Hopefully we'll get another one with Aqua and/or Terra talking soon

HELL YEAH

This is 99% most likely real. It's much too good in quality to be fanmade.

Anyone have any guesses as to who the VA could be?

Some people believe it's Leonard Nimoy, you know, Spock from Star Trek.

Hmmm i think it has to be real since of the good quality and the English on it and it does sound like Leonard Nimoy that actor rocks with his voice but he needs to clear his throat more.

Hmmm i think it has to be real since of the good quality and the English on it and it does sound like Leonard Nimoy that actor rocks with his voice but he needs to clear his throat more.

Considering what I heard about the guy smoking and being like 80 years old, I'd say he's pretty good.

What I don't understand is why a bunch of people on the interwebs' immediately judging him and saying that the voice is horrible. It's ONE LINE. That's not nearly enough to proclaim all these horrible accusations.