Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Anime | Manga Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (World God Only Knows)

Love this anime/manga.  It's about a guy who is way too into galge (girl games), which are quite popular in Japan.  And then he's forced to conquer real life girls by making them fall in love with him.

It's comical and has that romantic feel.  A true romcom, with harem and action.  Also has fantasy.  I really like it and with the third season out I had to make a thread topic on it.

Posted Image

Edited by DragonMaster

Sounds funny, i dont much like harem or ecchi themes though :/ Only harem i ever watched was higuraishi, and thats not rude its about slaughter and time loops.

i'll give it a try :D

It isn't like other harems.  The story line actually has a deeper plot and the harem is just an icing on the cake.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Edited by Jaune Arc

I've been keeping up with The World God Only knows ever since it came out. It is on the list of anime's I've seen of course~

I'm trying to keep up with season three and it's really good.

RIGHT?  It is sooo good OMG Thank you!

Love this anime/manga.  It's about a guy who is way too into galge (girl games), which are quite popular in Japan.  And then he's forced to conquer real life girls by making them fall in love with him.

It's comical and has that romantic feel.  A true romcom, with harem and action.  Also has fantasy.  I really like it and with the third season out I had to make a thread topic on it.

Posted Image

Hmm,been hearing bout this and since I'm into comedy romance I might just check it out.

Hmm,been hearing bout this and since I'm into comedy romance I might just check it out.

You'll love it!

....Y-Your Welcome....

Posted Image

Sikota help me I am living a reverse-harem

My favorite is Kanon for Keima, but from the looks of it, it looks like Chihiro will end up with him because she's the "normal" one.

It seems intruging

i dunno if its just me or is the broken link of the image?

Dang, it was broken before, so I thought I'd help out a little and fix it. I can see it, but if its still broken for others then I guess I didn't really help much eh? Sorry 'bout that.  :(

The show sounds like it could be really funny. Though, what kind of romance is it? I'm not too fond of the really "gushy lovey-dovey" stuff (best way I could think to describe it).

Edited by DragonMaster

UGHHH Even though I know everything that will happen in Kami nomi, it still tugs on those heart strings and I still can't pick a girl. All of their arcs I love >:I This sucks, I side with whoever's arc I'm watching cause they're all so cute.