Do you currently own a 3DS?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently own a 3DS?

• Yes, I do. Bought it a long time ago.
    • Yup. Got it recently.
    • Nah... I don't own it anymore.
    • Nope. I never had one.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Yup, I got another one a few weeks back. I used to have one as soon as Nintendo changed the price, and then I sold it, waited until some good games came out, then got another one. I had played Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance at least 3 times through before I sold it though xD

I have one I bought it a couple months before the KH DDD release in North America. I play with it every once in a while. I may start playing it a lot more once Pokemon X and Y releases.

It seems that most people here are thankful they have a 3DS for either KH3D, or hoping that Pokemon X and Y will be good. Not me, though. While I love KH3D to death, I feel thankful that I can bring my Tales of the Abyss anywhere I want.

Had mine since it's release

And I'm in LOVE with it.

Hopefully the Pokemon X & Y bundle would be released outside of Japan so I can get that AWESOME Yveltal 3DS XL bundle

There are rumours that Europe/America may be getting an exclusive Pokemon 3ds. Dont know about NZ/Australia though :(http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/08/20/rumor-wind-waker-hd-and-pok-233-mon-x-and-y-console-bundles-on-the-way.aspx 

Yeah, had mine almost since release.

Until it got stolen when I visited America this year. |: Lost everything that was on it as well as Nintendogs. It really hurt me because my Dad had bought it for me as a Birthday present (Nintendogs included), and I only see him once a year when I visit there. & I get seriously attached to my belongings.

Fortunately my best friend gave me his 3DS for free a few weeks later, because he recently got an XL instead. The same best friend that gave me his PSP for free the year before (to keep) 'cause he knew how badly I wanted to play BbS.

Seriously grateful to him.

Edited by Xalaru