Shana09

Film Walt Disney's "Frozen"

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Frozen?

• Yeah I am!
    • Not really...
    • It's not Kingdom Hearts so no.
    • I need more information.
  2. 2. Are you going to watch it in theaters?

• Yeah the first day!
    • Yeah, but a few days later.
    • Nope not at all, I hate it already.
    • Its okay but I'll wait for the DVD rather than watch it in theaters.
    • I wish but I have to wait till the DVD releases.

That depends...

If the movie's not in english, forget it. Nowdawys foreign dubs are bad, just bad. Portugal used to one of the greated 'dubbers' of cartoons, now it's one of the worst.

It also depends on your mood. 

If you're looking for an amazing story piece or characters, forget it. Anna, Sven and the guy are copy-pasta.

There's only one or two good songs, the rest is just annoying and worthless. 'Let It Go' is amazing.

The movie has some action scenes, but they don't take long as it should have.

The movie is a bit rushed and forced.

The graphics and such are beautifuly well-made.

Etc...

In my opinion, M.U is better, but... the Oscars didn't agree! -.-'

I watched it today, and now I see why people say it's the best movie since Beauty and the Beast.  Heck, I even cried in the opening minutes of the movie, when Anna sang, asking Elsa to make a snowman!  I won't tell you why because it would be spoiling, but let me just say the movie is just amazing.  Go watch it now before I go to your house and steal your soul! 

Frozen can't even make you sad, since it's the ol' basic Disney. No one dies, even if they get to reach such point. There are a few exceptions, but not that important. There's always a 'pet' and a supposed "funny" characters.

Disney keeps recycling the same idea over and over.

I just watched it, and I think it was pretty good. I'd say it's my favorite Disney movie I've seen in years, actually. It wasn't "OMG BEST MOVIE EVER", but enjoyable. Most of the songs were decent to good. I think there was maybe one or two I didn't care for. The story and characters were heartwarming, and fortunately I didn't find any of them to be annoying or idiotic (prior to watching, I was expecting Olaf to be the former, and Kristoff and Anna to be the latter). I'd say it's definitely worth a watch.

So yes I am a bit late on this masterpiece of a movie. Loved every second of it  xD  I guess you could say I've officially jumped aboard the Frozen Hype Train!  Seeing how well the movie did I wouldn't be surprised if it made it into Kingdom Hearts 3 but I'll stay optimistic about it for now. Fingers Crossed!  :cool:

Edited by ColdSoulEater

Very well I'll clear things up. The very beginning wasnt too impressive until the scene with Anna and Elsa as kids started. I didnt care much for the scenes with the Trolls singing to Anna and Kristoff. I sighed when the Troll King said the only thing that can unfreeze her heart was true loves kiss. I found that very cliche since thats been overused far too many times but since its Disney and all I was expecting it. Other than that I pretty much liked everything else. Was that a Better synopsis?  :cool:

*doesnt read above posts in case of spoilers* *ALSO, THIS POST CONTAINS A BIT OF RANTING, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...*

....I might not get to see the movie, till, like, my birthday DX espesally since we're prepairing to move and stuff lol.

But i've actually watched more of the songs and some cut scenes from the film earlier today than just the "Let It Go" song (which i do really love haha).

Both Elsa and Ana are awesome characters, not quite sure which one is my favorite in a way really haha though Elsa does seem to get pretty badass as the film progresses from what I can tell :)

But Ana's optimisum is really precious. I really wish I didn't have to wait so long to get a dvd to see this film :( my birthday...is still.....months away >///>;; i'm going to spoil the whole thing before august 16th i'm sure of it guh.

Although maybe theres still a chance i'll get to have it as a late easter gift. I mean.....Its not like I want to go this easter totally giftless. Either that or an early birthday gift. My birthday....thats too many months away to wait! ugh, why must we be so poor.....sorry to rant *also i don't enjoy the idea of us being on SUCH A budget much it scares me in a way.....maybe my black and white thinking habits has to do with it i duno x.x;;;*

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

I like Frozen,it was pretty good,but I don't get why people like this movie so much,but that's probably because I'm not a fan of Disney movies to begin with,I never really cared about The Lion King,Aladin,Beauty and the Beast,etc. They are way too kiddy for my liking.

I liked Frozen before it was cool. I remember when the first trailer (not the teaser with Sven and Olaf) came out and everyone was bitching on Anna's design, saying they used Rapunzels model for her and all that stuff and saying it looks so childish and then they suddenly love it? What the fudge man.

Edited by Aile

I really enjoyed the movie but not to the point where I freak out about anything related to Frozen....or bring it up in conversations. I like the movie for its story, music, Olaf, and art...however if someone does say let it go I can't help but think of the song x'D