Shana09

Film Walt Disney's "Frozen"

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Frozen?

• Yeah I am!
    • Not really...
    • It's not Kingdom Hearts so no.
    • I need more information.
  2. 2. Are you going to watch it in theaters?

• Yeah the first day!
    • Yeah, but a few days later.
    • Nope not at all, I hate it already.
    • Its okay but I'll wait for the DVD rather than watch it in theaters.
    • I wish but I have to wait till the DVD releases.

So I heard some stuff about the movie, Frozen. is it a good enough movie to watch in theatres? Or should I just wait until i can rent it at a video store?

Just watched it the other day. You check it out for urself to see if you like it, if the concept appeals to you and what not. Or just watch it online, as its already doing so amazingly well if you r unsure

I haven't seen it, but based on the film version of "Let it Go", I hope she doesn't do too much singing.  I like the Demi Lavato version better.  It sounds beautiful and powerful.  The version from the movie makes me feel like I'm getting screeched at.

I haven't watched it because I figure its the basic follow your dreams shit. I'm sorry but because of movies like Planes,Cars, and most other animated childrens movies since about 2010 I have very little confidence this is any good. Why can't there be good movies like Bugs Life and Toy Story anymore.

Personally, I thought it was a great film. The animation was superb and the songs were pretty enjoyable too. If you like the traditional Disney musical films then I don't see why it shouldn't be watched.

I haven't seen it, but based on the film version of "Let it Go", I hope she doesn't do too much singing.  I like the Demi Lavato version better.  It sounds beautiful and powerful.  The version from the movie makes me feel like I'm getting screeched at.

Really? Idina Menzel's version is so much better than Demi Lovato's, because you know.... Idina can actually sing. Demi's was horrible in comparison to the original or at least I thought so.

Personally, I thought it was a great film. The animation was superb and the songs were pretty enjoyable too. If you like the traditional Disney musical films then I don't see why it shouldn't be watched.

Really? Idina Menzel's version is so much better than Demi Lovato's, because you know.... Idina can actually sing. Demi's was horrible in comparison to the original or at least I thought so.

Yes, I do think so.  Demi Lavato's makes me feel something.  The only thing I felt while listening to the one from the movie was that I was getting screamed at.  Sure did not sound like singing to me.

It's freaking amazing. It breaks a lot of the Disney clichés, and has some of the most three-dimensional and realistic heroines of Disney to date, I think. It has all the Disney magic you could want, but it's a nice change of pace, as well.

Honestly, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. And Elsa's freakin' amazing, and one of the first characters of her kind in a Disney film (i.e. the anti-hero and anti-villain type).

Also, you just can't go wrong with people like Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell! :D

I also enjoy that it's very Broadway-ish, in that a lot of the dialogue is sung (not too much, though). I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, but as someone who loves musicals, I thought it was a nice touch. The songs are very good and emotional, too.

The entire movie is very emotional and powerful, actually. But when you have a character who sort of reminds me of Homura Akemi from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica, that's the only route to go. LOL.

I definitely recommend seeing it in theaters. "Let It Go" in particular is breathtaking on the big screen. Such great animation...

I LOVE it! Best Disney Princess movie in years! Wonderful music, stunning visuals (I saw it in 3D and it was SO worth it!), GREAT story, and some plot twists I can guarantee you will NOT see coming! I say go see it!

Edited by ChildOfTerra_FriendOfRiku

Yeah, its worth seeing. Its said to be the best musical since the Lion King. It won and is nominated for a lot of awards, and not your average Disney Fairy Tale movie.

Yes, I do think so.  Demi Lavato's makes me feel something.  The only thing I felt while listening to the one from the movie was that I was getting screamed at.  Sure did not sound like singing to me.

I think Idina's version is much more empowering and emotional other than Demi's. Demi's version is alright, but no where near Idina's level.

I watched it today, and now I see why people say it's the best movie since Beauty and the Beast.  Heck, I even cried in the opening minutes of the movie, when Anna sang, asking Elsa to make a snowman!  I won't tell you why because it would be spoiling, but let me just say the movie is just amazing.  Go watch it now before I go to your house and steal your soul! 

Yeah, its worth seeing. Its said to be the best musical since the Lion King. It won and is nominated for a lot of awards, and not your average Disney Fairy Tale movie.

I think Idina's version is much more empowering and emotional other than Demi's. Demi's version is alright, but no where near Idina's level.

To each her own.  I just listened to it again and Idina's is too slow for me.  Plus she doesn't even sound like she's singing or for that matter, hitting the notes, when she reaches the high parts.