Shana09

Film Walt Disney's "Frozen"

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Frozen?

• Yeah I am!
    • Not really...
    • It's not Kingdom Hearts so no.
    • I need more information.
  2. 2. Are you going to watch it in theaters?

• Yeah the first day!
    • Yeah, but a few days later.
    • Nope not at all, I hate it already.
    • Its okay but I'll wait for the DVD rather than watch it in theaters.
    • I wish but I have to wait till the DVD releases.

She can't, Caedan (my nephew) is unlikely to sit still for the whole time

He's really into Monster's Inc right now too

I'll just wait for the Netflix release, I like Netflix xD

I watched Treasure Planet at 18 for the first time and had a Disney marathon of ALL the classics (plus the new Princess movies) just for the craic of it 

But no one still wants to go see it in cinema with me xD

I would: I loved the Snow Queen story, and kinda want to see this new version of it. 

( Even if the snowman looks annoying....)

Posted Image*gasps*

Posted Image

D:

I would: I loved the Snow Queen story, and kinda want to see this new version of it. 

( Even if the snowman looks annoying....)

D:

I think the Snow man looks funny xD He's like your geeky always putting his foot in it silly friend/sidekick, we all need one of those

I hate Sandy, Tooth, Bunnymund being Austrailian, Pitch's look, Jamie's sister, Jack dying, the prolouge, the weak ending, and Cupcake. 

See? I don't love EVERYTHING about it...

and Baby Tooth was just annoying. 

You are not allowed to say anything about me not liking the elves after this.^^^ O_O

I hate Sandy, Tooth, Bunnymund being Austrailian, Pitch's look, Jamie's sister, Jack dying, the prolouge, the weak ending, and Cupcake. 

See? I don't love EVERYTHING about it...

and Baby Tooth was just annoying. 

WELL. YOUR PROFILE CAN BE FOOLISH.

xD ahaha just kidding.

Posted Image

http://movies.disney.com/frozen/video/trailers/

Walt Disney Animation Studios, the studio behind "Tangled" and "Wreck-It Ralph," presents "Frozen," a stunning big-screen comedy adventure. Fearless optimist Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) sets off on an epic journey—teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) and his loyal reindeer Sven—to find her sister Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel), whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

The film is directed by Chris Buck ("Tarzan," "Surf's Up") and Jennifer Lee (screenwriter, "Wreck-It Ralph"), and produced by Peter Del Vecho ("Winnie the Pooh," "The Princess and the Frog"). Featuring music from Tony® winner Robert Lopez ("The Book of Mormon," "Avenue Q") and Kristen Anderson-Lopez ("In Transit"), "Frozen" is in theaters in 3D on November 27, 2013

~English Teaser~

~Japanese Trailer~

~French Trailer with English Subtitles~

http://youtu.be/zxwwjnguOGg

~Exclusive Movie Clip~

http://youtu.be/sQJQh_2OJYI

~Let it Go by Elsa (Singer Idina Menzel)~

~Cast Members~

Kristen Bell as Anna

Posted Image

Idina Menzel as Elsa

Posted Image

Jonathan Groff as Kristoff

Posted Image

Santino Fontana as Hans

Posted Image

Josh Gad as Olaf

Posted Image

Alan Tudyk as Duke of Weselton 

Posted Image

Chris Williams as Oaken

Posted Image

Eva Bella as Young Elsa

Livvy Stubenrauch as Young Anna

Coming out in November 27 2013

ITS OUT!! WOHOOOOOOO

I don't say this lightly: Frozen is the best Disney Film.

You love broadway music? This film is for you.

You love story? This film is for you.

You like Disney films thats not similar to its predecessors? This film is for you.

You like comedy? This film is for you.

You like Disney? This film is for you.

~Cast Members~

Kristen Bell as Anna

Posted Image

Idina Menzel as Elsa

Posted Image

Jonathan Groff as Kristoff

Posted Image

Santino Fontana as Hans

Posted Image

Josh Gad as Olaf

Posted Image

Alan Tudyk as Duke of Weselton 

Posted Image

Chris Williams as Oaken

Posted Image

Eva Bella as Young Elsa

Livvy Stubenrauch as Young Anna

Coming out in November 27 2013

*sings* One of these things just doesn't belong here

I saw it, i would have preferred the original story because it would have been awesome to the a Disney Princess spend the movie trying to rescue her Prince for once. 

As long as I ignored that fact that it was supposed to be based on The Snow Queen it was a great movie.

I like the CGI, but it's a shame Disney has decided to never make another traditionally animated movie ever again.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

*sings* One of these things just doesn't belong here

I saw it, i would have preferred the original story because it would have been awesome to the a Disney Princess spend the movie trying to rescue her Prince for once. 

As long as I ignored that fact that it was supposed to be based on The Snow Queen it was a great movie.

I like the CGI, but it's a shame Disney has decided to never make another traditionally animated movie ever again.

I know I laughed at how the picture changed out of no where.

Never heard of the original story, but that sounds cool. But I think the twist at the end is almost the same as "Princess rescue prince" feeling we needed, even if its not the same action. 

I love the 3D animations, it was superb in this film. Everything looked so beautiful. 

I think they were making another traditional animated movie in the future, but I'm not sure. Its been a while since I read about it. 

I know I laughed at how the picture changed out of no where.

Never heard of the original story, but that sounds cool. But I think the twist at the end is almost the same as "Princess rescue prince" feeling we needed, even if its not the same action. 

I love the 3D animations, it was superb in this film. Everything looked so beautiful. 

I think they were making another traditional animated movie in the future, but I'm not sure. Its been a while since I read about it. 

No, the next 4 animated movies are all CGI. Nothing beyond that is listed yet and the last is projected at a 2018 release so definitely no time soon, if ever.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

It was such a good movie :) I loved the twist at the end.  While, it's not prefect, as I felt most of the songs were kinda short and the plot was a little clunky at times,  it was still a huge step forward for Disney!

Oh, I really LOVE this movie <3 It is just SO good! And at first I thought that Olaf would be pretty annoying with a lot of pointless lines. But I was wrong, he was so funny and cute :D And I'm in love with the song "Let it go". Its the best song of the whole movie in my opinion :) Can't wait to buy this movie on DVD ^^

I saw the movie yesterday and I LOVED it! I, also, had expeted Olaf to be more annoying than he actually was, though I still think the movie wouldn't had been worse without him (though I like the story of how he was made and so). But the annoying scene from the first trailer wasn't in the movie!! Great!

The songs were so awesome! And it looked soo goood in 3D! I'm planning to go see it again ^^ This time in English, I watched it in Finnish (my language) yesterday and I bet the English voice acting is way better (not that the Finnish one had been BAD but just not THAT good), at least it seems like that based on the trailers. And well, it usually is. Ohhh, I wanna hear the songs!!

Someone said that the original idea of a princess saving a prince would have been better and I really would have liked that idea as well and I hope they'll end up doing something like that someday too (not with the same idea of course). But really, I loved this way more. It's good it's not always all about romance and I think this was something new as well.