Shana09

Film Walt Disney's "Frozen"

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Frozen?

• Yeah I am!
    • Not really...
    • It's not Kingdom Hearts so no.
    • I need more information.
  2. 2. Are you going to watch it in theaters?

• Yeah the first day!
    • Yeah, but a few days later.
    • Nope not at all, I hate it already.
    • Its okay but I'll wait for the DVD rather than watch it in theaters.
    • I wish but I have to wait till the DVD releases.

True, but maybe that's all explained in the film and they just felt it was unnecessary to include in the trailer. Also perhaps Kristoff (the guy who says that line) particularly wants summer back as he sells ice for a living and so whilst the kingdom is frozen he can't make any money. Therefore his livelihood depends on summer. Anna, however, has other reasons for going on her quest aside from bringing back summer, one of these being because she wants to bring her sister back home.  

Would you have preferred the original plot to the movie or the one they went with?  

Would you have preferred the original plot to the movie or the one they went with?  

When you say 'original plot' do you mean the original Snow Queen story or an early plot for the film adaption? Either way though it's hard to say without having actually seen the film.

To be honest, I think Frozen is just cashing in on the 'Tangled' crowd. Everybody and their mother loved that movie, so they're trying to replicate it. Even the leading princess just looks like a strawberry-blonde Rapunzel with different clothes on! 

And, y'know, obviously shorter hair.

Edited by Kaweebo

I wasn't gonna watch it intill I found out Idina Menzil was in it.

Also, coincidence she played the witch in WICKED, and this film is based on The Snow Queen, also featuring a witch?

O.o

Anyways, the last animated film I watched recently was GNOMEO AND JULIET, so WTF: if I get the chance to, I'll watch it, but i'm not peeing myself in excitement over it, sorry.

To be honest, I think Frozen is just cashing in on the 'Tangled' crowd. Everybody and their mother loved that movie, so they're trying to replicate it. Even the leading princess just looks like a strawberry-blonde Rapunzel with different clothes on! 

And, y'know, obviously shorter hair.

Weeell maybe, but you know Disney have been trying to make a film based around the Snow Queen for over 10 years so it's not like they made it with the intent to copy Tangled, they were just influenced by the success of Tangled. Though it's true that Anna does look a little too much like Rapunzel.

FROZEN is based loosely on the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale The Snow Queen, about a woman made of ice who rules over winter. 

Just a fun fact: Idina Menzel, famed for Elphaba in WICKED, plays the good witch in it, and sings a new song for the end credits. 

( And I might see it sometime, BTW.)

What? :P

Its an all ages movie xD

Not really

At my age and with everyone being judgmental, it's seen as a kiddy movie and people are too afraid of watching it in case it hurts their "cool" factor.  And I don't wanna go watch it by myself and none of my friends want to see it cause it's a children's movie.  

Yet we're going to watching SavingMrBanks.  

Not really

At my age and with everyone being judgmental, it's seen as a kiddy movie and people are too afraid of watching it in case it hurts their "cool" factor.  And I don't wanna go watch it by myself and none of my friends want to see it cause it's a children's movie.  

Yet we're going to watching SavingMrBanks.  

Oh.. reputation right? :/ Yeah I understand you... But I watch those movies anyway xD

Have fun :) I heard its a really good movie!

FROZEN is based loosely on the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale The Snow Queen, about a woman made of ice who rules over winter. 

Just a fun fact: Idina Menzel, famed for Elphaba in WICKED, plays the good witch in it, and sings a new song for the end credits. 

( And I might see it sometime, BTW.)

Yeah I know!

Disney takes a lot of classical stories and makes them disney classical xD (Can't explain it!)

The snowman kills my enthusiasm to watch it. Just like the elves in Rise of The Guardians. 

Yeah. I was kinda bothered that they put the snowman.

But if you think of it, these kind of characters have been in other Disney movies too.

In Princess and the Frog was Ray, In the little mermaid was Sebastian & Flounder so lets hope that he will be a good "side" character too xD

Edited by SoraKH

Oh.. reputation right? :/ Yeah I understand you... But I watch those movies anyway xD

Have fun :) I heard its a really good movie!

Yeah I know!

Disney takes a lot of classical stories and makes them disney classical xD (Can't explain it!)

Too many people feel the need to abandon things like Disney to try and look older and I just continue to be obsessed with it, while they say they "outgrown it".  My sister was meant to go to it with me and my nephew, but we can't guarantee if him (nearly 3) will actually sit down and watch it and not kick up a fuss

Boo

Too many people feel the need to abandon things like Disney to try and look older and I just continue to be obsessed with it, while they say they "outgrown it".  My sister was meant to go to it with me and my nephew, but we can't guarantee if him (nearly 3) will actually sit down and watch it and not kick up a fuss

Boo

I'm 18, and I watched Tarzan last week: haters can go frig themselves. 

* liked the elves in ROTG *  :wacko:

Hahaha I'm not surprised.

I can say that you liked every single think about it ;p

I decided to wath it one day, but the darn Laptop was laggin so I never got the chance to see it.

Boo

Well. I've grown up with Disney. So I would never abandon it xD

Lol going with your sister and nephew is a way to watch it without being judged, right? Why don't you try it? :P

^ I'll never be too old for Disney.

I mean come on. Its Disney.

I decided to wath it one day, but the darn Laptop was laggin so I never got the chance to see it.

Lol going with your sister and nephew is a way to watch it without being judged, right? Why don't you try it? :P

I hate Sandy, Tooth, Bunnymund being Austrailian, Pitch's look, Jamie's sister, Jack dying, the prolouge, the weak ending, and Cupcake. 

See? I don't love EVERYTHING about it...

and Baby Tooth was just annoying. 

^ I'll never be too old for Disney.

I mean come on. Its Disney.

She can't, Caedan (my nephew) is unlikely to sit still for the whole time

He's really into Monster's Inc right now too

I'll just wait for the Netflix release, I like Netflix xD

I watched Treasure Planet at 18 for the first time and had a Disney marathon of ALL the classics (plus the new Princess movies) just for the craic of it 

But no one still wants to go see it in cinema with me xD