Shana09

Film Walt Disney's "Frozen"

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Frozen?

• Yeah I am!
    • Not really...
    • It's not Kingdom Hearts so no.
    • I need more information.
  2. 2. Are you going to watch it in theaters?

• Yeah the first day!
    • Yeah, but a few days later.
    • Nope not at all, I hate it already.
    • Its okay but I'll wait for the DVD rather than watch it in theaters.
    • I wish but I have to wait till the DVD releases.

Posted Image

http://movies.disney.com/frozen/video/trailers/

Walt Disney Animation Studios, the studio behind "Tangled" and "Wreck-It Ralph," presents "Frozen," a stunning big-screen comedy adventure. Fearless optimist Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) sets off on an epic journey—teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) and his loyal reindeer Sven—to find her sister Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel), whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

The film is directed by Chris Buck ("Tarzan," "Surf's Up") and Jennifer Lee (screenwriter, "Wreck-It Ralph"), and produced by Peter Del Vecho ("Winnie the Pooh," "The Princess and the Frog"). Featuring music from Tony® winner Robert Lopez ("The Book of Mormon," "Avenue Q") and Kristen Anderson-Lopez ("In Transit"), "Frozen" is in theaters in 3D on November 27, 2013

~English Teaser~

~Japanese Trailer~

~French Trailer with English Subtitles~

http://youtu.be/zxwwjnguOGg

~Exclusive Movie Clip~

http://youtu.be/sQJQh_2OJYI

~Let it Go by Elsa (Singer Idina Menzel)~

~Cast Members~

Kristen Bell as Anna

Posted Image

Idina Menzel as Elsa

Posted Image

Jonathan Groff as Kristoff

Posted Image

Santino Fontana as Hans

Posted Image

Josh Gad as Olaf

Posted Image

Alan Tudyk as Duke of Weselton 

Posted Image

Chris Williams as Oaken

Posted Image

Eva Bella as Young Elsa

Livvy Stubenrauch as Young Anna

Coming out in November 27 2013

i dont know, i dont want to watch it if its another disney movie made exclusively for money with not much going for it *coughcoughbravecoughcoughplanescough*

Edited by Cuccojenkins

Well since it's being produced by the person who did Tarzan and it has Idina Menzel in it (the song 'Let It Go' sounds really good!) I'm hoping it will be as good as Tangled, even if the snowman does look potentially annoying. But then again I remember thinking Jane from Tarzan would be annoying when I saw the trailers but I liked her in the film so maybe the snowman will grow on me too. 

I'm very interested and I'm planning to watch it, in theatres or not. But I also feel that I don't know enough of it, but the characters and the idea seem pretty nice. Though the snowman seems annoying to me too. I wonder if the movie is happening in Sweden, the names sound pretty Swedish. Or maybe in Norway or something.

I saw this in a Disney magazine 2 years ago (I think, it's been a while since I've seen it) and thought it looked interesting. Now that they have the trailers up I'm fairly excited ^^ Plus the character design and colors are extremely interesting. Love Disney movies. Though I may wait a few days after it comes to theaters or until it's released on DVD.

Hmm it seems interesting, I just hope it's as good as Tangled or even better. I've always loved Disney, although sometimes they've made not so memorable movies, but it's like any company, they have their ups and downs. As for this movie, I hope the story is emotionally powerful and a thrill to watch. And as for watching it, I'll probably watch it a few weeks after its in theaters since Mom and Dad don't go to the movies often, and I don't have a car yet. xD

i dont know, i dont want to watch it if its another disney movie made exclusively for money with not much going for it *coughcoughbravecoughcoughplanescough*

Brave was actually good, I watched it and it was way better than I expected. 

I didn't see Planes and Planes was created by Disney Toon Studio or something like that, not Pixar or Walt Disney's studio. Also I can tell it was pretty terrible.  

Huh, I've only ever seen one trailer for this movie, and it only featured the Snowman and the Reindeer. I thought those two were going to be the main characters. 0_o

I don't know if we'll see it in theaters, but my mom will no doubt rent it from Redbox when it comes out on DVD.

Huh, I've only ever seen one trailer for this movie, and it only featured the Snowman and the Reindeer. I thought those two were going to be the main characters. 0_o

I don't know if we'll see it in theaters, but my mom will no doubt rent it from Redbox when it comes out on DVD.

Disney isn't doing will marketing this movie, seeing that its going to come so soon.

For Americans we get a Snowman and Reindeer Teaser, and for Japan and France they get a beautiful badass trailer.

Thankfully they showed us a clip but they aren't doing well for a movie that is probably going to be wonderful. xD

Not so much anymore because I was hoping it would be a 2D hand-drawn animation until they change it to 3D animation.

Is there a reason why you don't like the 3D animation? I think it looks great, I mean Tangled looked wonderful so i'm expecting Frozen to look either the same or better.

Well since it's being produced by the person who did Tarzan and it has Idina Menzel in it (the song 'Let It Go' sounds really good!) I'm hoping it will be as good as Tangled, even if the snowman does look potentially annoying. But then again I remember thinking Jane from Tarzan would be annoying when I saw the trailers but I liked her in the film so maybe the snowman will grow on me too. 

At first I thought the snowman was stupid but then he grew on me and he is kind of funny.

Also backstory for him: He was created by Elsa but he failed to be as strong as the other Snowmen so once she got her "recipe" right she can create the perfect snowmen. 

I'm very interested and I'm planning to watch it, in theatres or not. But I also feel that I don't know enough of it, but the characters and the idea seem pretty nice. Though the snowman seems annoying to me too. I wonder if the movie is happening in Sweden, the names sound pretty Swedish. Or maybe in Norway or something.

Me neither, I want to watch it but I need more information. Disney isn't doing well advertising this. It's based off of Norway. :P

It looks alright, but why can't it be hand drawn animationnnn

But it looks so goooood in 3D.

Also I'll post more news on this thread once I hear about it, so incase you want to follow the topic if you are interested then go ahead.

Edited by Shana09

Disney isn't doing will marketing this movie, seeing that its going to come so soon.

For Americans we get a Snowman and Reindeer Teaser, and for Japan and France they get a beautiful badass trailer.

Thankfully they showed us a clip but they aren't doing well for a movie that is probably going to be wonderful. xD

Is there a reason why you don't like the 3D animation? I think it looks great, I mean Tangled looked wonderful so i'm expecting Frozen to look either the same or better.

At first I thought the snowman was stupid but then he grew on me and he is kind of funny.

Also backstory for him: He was created by Elsa but he failed to be as strong as the other Snowmen so once she got her "recipe" right she can create the perfect snowmen. 

Me neither, I want to watch it but I need more information. Disney isn't doing well advertising this. It's based off of Norway. :P

But it looks so goooood in 3D.

Also I'll post more news on this thread once I hear about it, so incase you want to follow the topic if you are interested then go ahead.

Ah right I didn't know that!

If you haven't heard about Frozen, it's Disney's newest Animated Classic coming out on Thanksgiving in the US and December 20th (?) in the U.K. It's another Disney Princess film like Tangled but based loosely on The Snow Queen and stars the voices of Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel. Until now I haven't been overly impressed with the trailers that have been released for it though I could see it had potential to be good but now I'm almost certain it will be great! This trailer was just released yesterday and after watching it I really am looking forward to seeing this film in the cinema! I hope you feel the same way! P.S. I think this film could also make a great future Kingdom Hearts world!

I really like the plot but "we need her to bring back summer" sounded like such a poor reason to go on a quest xD

Well not really. The kingdom is trapped in an eternal winter meaning that crops can't grow and animals are scarce, so basically they'd have to either completely abandon their kingdom and move somewhere else or risk starving to death unless the spell can be undone. That's a good enough reason to me :)

Well not really. The kingdom is trapped in an eternal winter meaning that crops can't grow and animals are scarce, so basically they'd have to either completely abandon their kingdom and move somewhere else or risk starving to death unless the spell can be undone. That's a good enough reason to me :)

But saying that would have sounded more important, than "we need to  bring back summer" that part sounds like they want a sun tan and ice cream rather than saving a kingdom.  

But saying that would have sounded more important, than "we need to  bring back summer" that part sounds like they want a sun tan and ice cream rather than saving a kingdom.  

True, but maybe that's all explained in the film and they just felt it was unnecessary to include in the trailer. Also perhaps Kristoff (the guy who says that line) particularly wants summer back as he sells ice for a living and so whilst the kingdom is frozen he can't make any money. Therefore his livelihood depends on summer. Anna, however, has other reasons for going on her quest aside from bringing back summer, one of these being because she wants to bring her sister back home.