Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance

What is it that makes kh so great?

Riku's badass supression of the darkness.

And just Riku in genneral and how fun a game Days was and the fact that it got me into Disney stuff again AND made me a lot of really awesome friends~

:D

And helped me let go of my old pokemon forum.

I'm going to love kh and riku~ FOREVER

:D

AND THAT IS GONNA BE FOREVER. BUT, IF ITS NOT, LIFE GOES ON....But KH13 will still be awesome somewhere deep down! I can't thank you people enouth for your greatness in my life~

^_____________________^

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Her...

Posted Image

Javelin X Broken Image.

Anyway, my answer would have to be the storyline, if I could just choose one thing. A lot of people say it's too confusing, or crap like that, but I understand it perfectly. I think it's incredibly well written, really emotional, and hooks the player in.

Hmmm....well I'd have the say the very first thing that struck me when I first played it (and still does) is the music.....but pretty much all the game elements (story, art, etc.) make KH great. Everything blends uniquely and whisks you away on a journey of fantasy, adventure, and sometimes childhood memories alongside favorite characters. It sucks you in, allowing you to experience the same things as Sora on this emotional rollercoaster of light and darkness.

......pure poetry xD