Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH4Real

Theory: How to end the Xehanort Saga ?

Well at the end off the intro of ddd you see everyone lift their keyblade.

Mine theory is that they are beaming to Kingdom Hearts and fill it up with light.

So we got 2 possibilities what will happen:

1. All Organization XIII will die

2. All Organization XIII will be revived from darkness

I got also another theory that the light in Kingdom Hearts will strike down only on Xehanort so that he will be revived.

He was a good person after all. So they may let him live.

That's an interesting theory. The two possibilities seem to be possible, but I have to disagree with the last theory. Although he was a good person, I don't know if Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus would necessarily want to let him go that easily.

That's an interesting theory. The two possibilities seem to be possible, but I have to disagree with the last theory. Although he was a good person, I don't know if Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus would necessarily want to let him go that easily.

They need first to fight them. I think they will lose and then finally will be this their last hope.

Would be a twist is Sora turning sides after defeating Xehanort and then you'd be playing through KH as the main antagonist. XDBy the way, this is just a joke. I know if I dun say it now, so much hate would flow in later. :P

Would be a twist is Sora turning sides after defeating Xehanort and then you'd be playing through KH as the main antagonist. XDBy the way, this is just a joke. I know if I dun say it now, so much hate would flow in later. :P

Actually I would love to see sora go evil...and vantias become good.

Here is what I can see happening at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3. They end up defeating Xehanort, however the way to Kingdom Hearts is already unlocked and they are unable to stop the reshaping of the worlds even though the darknesses have been vanquished.

Xehanort Kills Sora and Kairi(most annoying characters in KH)...Roxas returns along with Axel(Master Nomura retcons his death Posted Image) and kicks Xehanort's ass.Than maybe Roxas becomes the main character of the series...or maybe *que major plot twist* Roxas gets trapped into the Darkness by Axel double-crossing him and then Axel rules the world/kingdom hearts/whatever Posted Image

Or just end the Xehanort Saga like that and make a new KH Series that doesn't involve Sora and his gang

Maybe this time Nomura comes up with a less annoying character...like how he came up with Terra...now he kicks ass