Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AxelRoxasXionKH

KHBbS KH BBS castle of dreams,

I don't know if they're a thread on this already,but I think castle of dreams in BBS is based on Cinderella 3, since I play kingdom hearts my guilty pleasure is watching disney movies, I found out there was a Cinderella 3 where everything went wrong and it interested me,.. but that movie has quite some similairities* to the castle of dreams in BBS.*sorry if this is not a word or its spelled wrong .__.

Similarities is a word, no worries. xD

But no. Castle of Dreams follows along with the plot of the original Cinderella, not the third.

Hmm I dunno,in Cinderella 3 the stephmother tackles the guy and the slipper breaks, then Cinderella says: I have the other one,.. that happens in BBSand the boss is right away copied from the carriage that takes Cinderella away. Maybe Ventus and Terra's stories aren't but as far as Aqua's story goes there's definatly a strong influence.  

Hmm I dunno,in Cinderella 3 the stephmother tackles the guy and the slipper breaks, then Cinderella says: I have the other one,.. that happens in BBSand the boss is right away copied from the carriage that takes Cinderella away. Maybe Ventus and Terra's stories aren't but as far as Aqua's story goes there's definatly a strong influence.  

Doesn't the stepmother just trip the guy with the slipper in BBS? And also in the first Disney Cinderella movie? Too lazy to go look at footage for comparison so i dunno if i'm right or wrong.. that's just how i remember it.

Doesn't the stepmother just trip the guy with the slipper in BBS? And also in the first Disney Cinderella movie? Too lazy to go look at footage for comparison so i dunno if i'm right or wrong.. that's just how i remember it.

I don't recall that happening in the first, but I does occur in the third.