Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Did someone say ''darkness'' AND ''sora and kairi?'' *Clicks 

Oh, its just about that terrible and chesesy-as-hell video that looks like it was made by a horny thirteen year old after watching too much twilight and trying to hard to be edgy *Sigh* ( Personal opinion, its perfectly fine it you like it)

Seriously, though, as much as i would love to see Sora fall into darkness i don't think it will actually happen in kh3. But it hasn't even come out yet so who knows what will happen  :mellow:

You diss what is possibly the best representation of something you'd "love to see"? ...What? lol

You diss what is possibly the best representation of something you'd "love to see"? ...What? lol

I just don't think that the video is very good or well done and feels more like a bad fanfic.  :P

Edited by Amelia Luscombe

...That's just because you have a crappy opinion. It has over 1,000 likes and only 10 dislikes. The music fit perfectly with the scenes...It WAS well done. 1,000 against 10, wins. 

Excuse me? I'm allowed to have whatever opinion i want, regardless if you like it or not because don't pander to you. Also, i don't care how many likes or whatever it has because this isn't a competition. That video was childish, immature and a failure. The masking was terrible and the song was annoying. And they were out of character. So i don't like it. End of discussion.

Excuse me? I'm allowed to have whatever opinion i want, regardless if you like it or not because don't pander to you. Also, i don't care how many likes or whatever it has because this isn't a competition. That video was childish, immature and a failure. The masking was terrible and the song was annoying. And they were out of character. So i don't like it. End of discussion.

You heard me. Anyone who can't appreciate an amazing video just simply has bad taste. There really is nothing else to it. End of conversation.

You heard me. Anyone who can't appreciate an amazing video just simply has bad taste. There really is nothing else to it. End of conversation.

Yea ok, just copy what I said since you lack originality you little troll.