Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjgn965rPEg&list=LLPF9mRFeBE_98V5Ww61ID4A

This Should Be In Kingdom Hearts 3 What Do You Think? Would This Be An Important Part Of Kingdom Hearts 3? Does Anyone Want To See This Happen?

Sorry Its Only The URL I Couldn't Get The Actual Video On This Post Again I'M Sorry

I don't really know how to feel about that... It seems interesting enough. I hope it doesn't happen, but it would make for an interesting sub-story.

And to those dip$#!ts who are saying "Make it a DLC", I'm so close to ranting on that comment page right now xD

Do not want.Sora would never let the darkness consume him in the first place.

well in kh 3d sora didnt let him self get consumed by darkness...but the darkness almust consumed him, if it wasnt for ventus and lea xP

wow that was crazy it be cool of it happend but kinda dont want it to i mean it's sora it would never happen but really interesting enough

Ya I see what u mean. I'm just saying that it could happen because in DDD Vanitas was there and it got me wondering if Vanitas would take over sora in Kingdom Hearts 3 when darkness took over him or something it just seemed interesting to me

when did vinitas happen in ddd?

In Sora's side he saw young xehanort in the hunchback of notre dame world (I forgot the name of it) and Vanitas was next to him for a moment and said "Even if your not the prisoner" then sora was like "Huh?" And that's the only time he appeared

well in kh 3d sora didnt let him self get consumed by darkness...but the darkness almust consumed him, if it wasnt for ventus and lea xP

Yes, but I meant that Sora wouldn't fall to the Darkness on his own will, on his own thoughts and feelings. His childish, warm-hearted, and overly generous boy who's willing to see the good before the bad (all the amazing qualities we love about Sora and something we can easily relate to), which is why he fell into that trap in 3D.

Yes, but I meant that Sora wouldn't fall to the Darkness on his own will, on his own thoughts and feelings. His childish, warm-hearted, and overly generous boy who's willing to see the good before the bad (all the amazing qualities we love about Sora and something we can easily relate to), which is why he fell into that trap in 3D.

yeah u right  :)

*SPOILER ALERT* (Spoilers from KH3D)

I'm for the idea but only if the contrary happens. I know it's impossible since she is a princess of heart but it would be great if Kairi turned dark. Maybe it could happen if Xehanort passed through Naminé's heart 

(It was speculated that she might have a heart in KH3D)

to take over Kairi's body. He would awaken the darkness in Naminé's heart by hurting/enraging her and take over Kairi. Then Kairi would try to reason Naminé from the inside to take control of her body again. Kind of crazy but I would love if it happened.

Edited by 4KHFangel

*SPOILER ALERT* (Spoilers from KH3D)I'm for the idea but only if the contrary happens. I know it's impossible since she is a princess of heart but it would be great if Kairi turned dark. Maybe it could happen if Xehanort passed through

Naminé

's heart 

(It was speculated that she might have a heart in KH3D)

to take over Kairi's body. He would awaken the darkness in

Naminé

's heart by hurting/enraging her and take over Kairi. Then Kairi would try to reason

Naminé

from the inside to take control of her body again. Kind of crazy but I would love if it happened.

Man dude that's crazy but that would be cool to see that happen :)

Posted Image

Do not want.

Sora would never let the darkness consume him in the first place.

Well in this case, it wouldn't be a matter of choice. Xehanort could possibly overwhelm him, knock him out, and use Nomuralogic to have Vanitas take over because their "genes/heart are almost identical" or something. lol

Well in this case, it wouldn't be a matter of choice. Xehanort could possibly overwhelm him, knock him out, and use Nomuralogic to have Vanitas take over because their "genes/heart are almost identical" or something. lol

I dunno...that doesn't sound pleasing either way.

Did someone say ''darkness'' AND ''sora and kairi?'' *Clicks 

Oh, its just about that terrible and chesesy-as-hell video that looks like it was made by a horny thirteen year old after watching too much twilight and trying to hard to be edgy *Sigh* ( Personal opinion, its perfectly fine it you like it)

Seriously, though, as much as i would love to see Sora fall into darkness i don't think it will actually happen in kh3. But it hasn't even come out yet so who knows what will happen  :mellow:

Did someone say ''darkness'' AND ''sora and kairi?'' *Clicks  Oh, its just about that terrible and chesesy-as-hell video that looks like it was made by a horny thirteen year old after watching too much twilight and trying to hard to be edgy *Sigh* ( Personal opinion, its perfectly fine it you like it) Seriously, though, as much as i would love to see Sora fall into darkness i don't think it will actually happen in kh3. But it hasn't even come out yet so who knows what will happen  :mellow:

Dude a lot of things could happen. I think a lot of people saw a clue for KH3 that sora will fall into darkness ( like in Dream Drop Distance ) but yes I hope it won't come to the point where he kills Kairi in the end of all that good opinion though