Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

KH2 So, how exactly was Maleficient ever revived?

If i remember correctly, they never actually brought up how she returned. She was killed in KH1, and comes back in KH2, but no one ever says HOW EXACTLY SHE DOES COME BACK!!! Seriously, they just dropped that completely. They just brought her back for her to save Sora once and for Pete to have a role in the game that affects the story some what. THAT'S IT. Seriously, i was pretty dissapointed with what they did with her in KH2, she should've just stayed dead honestly.

Agreed ... Didn't she die again in KH2?... What she comes back in KH3? Lol she's been in like every game except DDD ...

Maleficient was in Dream Drop Distance. She and Pete was at Disney Castle holding Minnie as a hostage and tried to get the Data Worlds(Re:coded) from Mickey. But she failed when badass Lea came and stop her.

The very memory of her revives her being, apparently. But I think this only applies to those from her own world. 

Yup, the same logic was used in the 1998 film 'Merlin' with Queen Mab. She faded into non-existence when everyone forgot about her. Either Nomura has seen that film and taken the idea from it or it's an idea that exists generally in mythology. 

if you remember in she gets brought back by people remembering her so witht he help of her raven Diablo shows up to the 3 fairy godmothers and they get scared and say we must not remember (something along those lines) and when Sora defeats her in one she used her last bit of energy to go to the realm of darkness were she could recover

Its something like Voldemort. Remember in KH2 in Yen Sid's tower her bird came in and threw her cape on the table. I think when Merryweather said her name she kinda just came alive :O

The very memory of her revives her being, apparently. But I think this only applies to those from her own world. 

Remember when the 3 fairies always try to not remember her? It has to do with memories

In KH series Memories are a Staple Symbol of the series

Its something like Voldemort. Remember in KH2 in Yen Sid's tower her bird came in and threw her cape on the table. I think when Merryweather said her name she kinda just came alive :O

The other way around buddy...Maleficient is way before Voldemort

Here's what I think happened. In Kingdom Hearts when she was defeated she lost her heart and found herself in the RoD. But in Kingdom Hearts 2 she revives herself by evil magic.

On 8/11/2013 at 11:23 PM, Gamerazor247 said:

Agreed ... Didn't she die again in KH2?... What she comes back in KH3? Lol she's been in like every game except DDD ...

No she’s in ddd as well. When she kidnaps Minnie Mouse. She is not in khdays tho