Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Connected

At the end?

Well, I think Flaming Lea said that, in a interview, Nomura stated that Sora will always be the hero of the series. So if there's more Sagas coming, Sora will probably have little time of peace with his friends... But someday they will, I'm sure of that

Unless of them dies =O But what are the odds of someone dying in the KH series? lol

Edited by AntonioKHT

Well, I think Flaming Lea said that, in a interview, Nomura stated that Sora will always be the hero of the series. So if there's more Sagas coming, Sora will probably have little time of peace with his friends... But someday they will, I'm sure of that

Unless of them dies =O But what are the odds of someone dying in the KH series? lol

but after that saga of even after that saga

but after that saga of even after that saga

Sorry, but... What? I said that if there are more, he won't have much peace time, but at the end of the everything he probably  will ("Someday they will I'm sure of that")

No.  This is the end of MX saga, and Sora will always be the protagonist no matter who the villain, implying there will be more sagas to come with different villains and Sora battling them.

As long as there a KH games to come Sora will never live at peace.  

I think KH5 might be the final.

I believe that there may be again a few spin-offs between KH3 and KH5.

Soon enough they are going to run out of Disney films they can actually use and aren't just the same thing over and over. They then might add rehashes of old worlds, more FF worlds or even go into the realms of things owned by Disney (Star Wars and Marvel...hopefully not) and before the whole series becomes stale. 

That will be a sad day though...

Edited by Hayley♥