Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

No one technically dies, their heart is either is someone or in KH. So they are always alive but not in their physical form and can be saved in some way.

Sora is not going to die since it's been stated that he is going to still be the protagonist even after KH3, which I kind of don't want.

Riku could "die", but I'd hope for someone to actually die but I can tell that Disney isn't going to stand for it. 

so will there be another kh game after the third one

Most likely. Kingdom Hearts 3 is just the end of the Xehanort Saga which indicates the series will continue. 

No one technically dies, their heart is either is someone or in KH. So they are always alive but not in their physical form and can be saved in some way.

Sora is not going to die since it's been stated that he is going to still be the protagonist even after KH3, which I kind of don't want.

Riku could "die", but I'd hope for someone to actually die but I can tell that Disney isn't going to stand for it. 

Disney loves killing their characters. Ex-Bambi, Junglebook (implied), the Rescuers, Lion King, Tarzan, Cinderella (also implied), The Fox and the Hound. May I mention that these are all kids movies? I am pretty sure it isn't Disney.

I doubt anyone would die, fortunately. I have a feel there will be some kind of "sacrifice" and someone taken to the organization side just due to the end of KH3D, although maybe not after Terra. 

Edited by Hayley♥

i thought that this would be the last game for kh but im not trying to wait another seven years

He's going to start the next saga right after KH3, so it'd only be like 2-3 years for KH4, maybe less. I'm pretty sure they're done making FF games for a while once Lightning Returns and 15 comes out.