Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OkashiraKenrex

I just have too many....

OC's.....I have 50!!!!!!But most are several years old.....I  just love them all!!!!But so hard to remember every thing about them!!!Even harder trying to remember their outfits. But ehh, I need them to go in my fanfics.(I really should start writing more!!!)

Original character......someone or thing(?) you make up!!My own fictional character.....I suck at explain things, sorry!!!

Ahh, i thought you meant OG, thought you were in somekind of gang-banging group or something, but having too many OGs are quite bad, they would start fighting over the set and then the gang would start beefing, while the others start growing up like hell, then you would end up in a loose faction and die in a nut drive-by and end up wearing concrete shoes in a shallow coffin in the desert.

But uhh, naw, that ain't it.

And, Original Characters? it's quite the hobby for many poeple, i wouldn't say it's a bad thing unless you turn it into a crazy visual novel and end up a mentally ill guy like Kishimoto-Hime or that Nomura dude.

Ahh, i thought you meant OG, thought you were in somekind of gang-banging group or something, but having too many OGs are quite bad, they would start fighting over the set and then the gang would start beefing, while the others start growing up like hell, then you would end up in a loose faction and die in a nut drive-by and end up wearing concrete shoes in a shallow coffin in the desert.

But uhh, naw, that ain't it.

And, Original Characters? it's quite the hobby for many poeple, i wouldn't say it's a bad thing unless you turn it into a crazy visual novel and end up a mentally ill guy like Kishimoto-Hime or that Nomura dude.

LOL, well thank you

I hope more than half of them aren't mary sues.

*grin*

Sadly one is in her own mind, another plain is then the rest are different, kinda hard to explain but more than half aren't I assure you.

Sign in to follow this