Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It's non canon because the manga is the true canon and grouped with BoG because of Toriyama. The movies has none of this.

It's very easy to comprehend.

written by different people=/=non canon

Toriyama still oversaw the other films, and did designs.

If Toriyama didn't want the movies to be canon he would have said so in BoG like how he did with GT.

It's kind of like saying Star Wars VII is non canon because George Lucas has little involvement in it.

Edited by Cucco

written by different people=/=non canon

Toriyama still oversaw the other films, and did designs.

If Toriyama didn't want the movies to be canon he would have said so in BoG like how he did with GT.

It's kind of like saying Star Wars VII is non canon because George Lucas has little involvement in it.

Written by different people does mean its non canon, or else Dragon Ball SD or Episode Of Bardock would be canon, but they're clearly not.

It doesn't matter if he oversaw anything. Mangaka, at least the ones that I know, always oversee movie projects just so the writers don't mess up their material. Other than that, there is no indication of Toriyama approving this projects as part of his official works.

Written by different people does mean its non canon, or else Dragon Ball SD or Episode Of Bardock would be canon, but they're clearly not.

It doesn't matter if he oversaw anything. Mangaka, at least the ones that I know, always oversee movie projects just so the writers don't mess up their material. Other than that, there is no indication of Toriyama approving this projects as part of his official works.

SD animations are never meant to be canon or taken seriously, that's the point of them.

Either way, I imagine if he didn't want it to be canon he would have flat out said it like with GT and tried to remove it from the timeline like he did with GT in BoG. Also we're getting a new movie in a few months, anything is possible.

SD animations are never meant to be canon or taken seriously, that's the point of them.

Either way, I imagine if he didn't want it to be canon he would have flat out said it like with GT and tried to remove it from the timeline like he did with GT in BoG. Also we're getting a new movie in a few months, anything is possible.

There's no reason to remove them because they were never in the canon to begin with.

Now I'm going to end this conversation. We're done.

You're just calling it non-canon without giving a legitimate reason and just saying anyone who does consider it canon is stupid. Toriyama called GT non-canon, but never the movies.

Yeah, that too.

He didn't call GT non-canon.