Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MikeMasi

CGNET Trailer (Future Kingdom Hearts Series)

Get a sneak peek at the fans who voice as the characters you love from the Kingdom Hearts series in the newly released trailer from CGNET Productions. 

Edited by CGNET

Woooow. These guys are really good. Some even nailed it perfectly. Uncanny O.o

So what is this exactly?

Edited by juma086

Woooow. These guys are really good. Some even nailed it perfectly. Uncanny O.o

So what is this exactly?

We are a fandub production that started running in 2006 by myself. I dubbed a lot of the Final Mix scenes from Kingdom Hearts II as Roxas. Around 2008 I started the fandub production for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, Re:Coded, 1.5 HD Remix and so on. Our videos have been shown across KH-Vids, KH-Recharged and even KHInsider. Members have also been casted as voice actors from three sites, along with VAA. We usually dub trailers, promos and scenes before the titles reach North America and Europe. It's just something to hold everyone over until the official games release world wide. 

This is an example of our fandubs. The original scenes. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wucm-nSLuDY

However I also scripted my own videos and had some of the characters telepathically talk to each other. The story is the same, it just gives a twist. For an example, if Aqua is stuck in the realm of darkness, what would she say to Ven ten year later? 

Edited by CGNET

Get a sneak peek at the fans who voice as the characters you love from the Kingdom Hearts series in the newly released trailer from CGNET Productions. 

The axel and mickey voice are really good.

Edited by opinion