Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nweintraub

KHBbS How did the lingering will get his cape?

Now, I will say what I know so far. Apparently, in Kingdom Hearts II, he has a cape. However, due to graphic control issues, they couldn't put the cape on him, or Ventus or Aqua, so how did he get the cape in the storyline? On another note, can he eat? Drink? Sleep? Get hot or cold? Get hurt? Have to go to the bathroom? Well, one thing is for sure-the Kingdom Hearts series sure does work in mysterious ways.

I assume the capes were always there and that BBS just couldn't show them because of the graphics constraints.  As for the other questions, no to all of the above.  He's an animate suit of armor.  Besides, where would he get food out in the Badlands?

I assume the capes were always there and that BBS just couldn't show them because of the graphics constraints.  As for the other questions, no to all of the above.  He's an animate suit of armor.  Besides, where would he get food out in the Badlands?

Rat carcuses

Because Nomura.

Ooh, this sounds like a pretty good answer. After all, Japanese can be strange. (I hope this isn't insulting to anyone, let alone upsetting to Coppercab. I don't want him to mistake me for a racist. I truly am on his side, even though we've never met.)

Rat carcuses

I do think this is gross, however, given the fact that there is nothing else to eat there, he, after all, does need to eat something to survive, right? How else did he survive to be 25?

Ooh, this sounds like a pretty good answer. After all, Japanese can be strange. (I hope this isn't insulting to anyone, let alone upsetting to Coppercab. I don't want him to mistake me for a racist. I truly am on his side, even though we've never met.)

I do think this is gross, however, given the fact that there is nothing else to eat there, he, after all, does need to eat something to survive, right? How else did he survive to be 25?

who said he was 25 ?   Also :

lingering will isn't a physical body so it doesn't need to eat, shit, etc etc 

No he meant 25. Read what he said .

He's 31 in Kingdom Hearts 3, 30 in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, 29 in Kingdom Hearts 2, 28 in Kingdom Hearts, & 18 in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Did I say 25? I meant to say 31. Sorry.

He's 31 in Kingdom Hearts 3, 30 in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, 29 in Kingdom Hearts 2, 28 in Kingdom Hearts, & 18 in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Did I say 25? I meant to say 31. Sorry.

Yeah Nomura said he appears to be 30 in KH2 and DDD takes place right after so I guess it depends on when KH3 takes place to estimate his final 'age'. However nomura also said nobodies don't age so did he age at all during the time he was a nobody (maybe growing a new heart allows the growth/aging process again ) or did MX's heart make him appear to have aged somewhat? o.0

Edited by Flaming Lea

Yeah Nomura said he appears to be 30 in KH2 and DDD takes place right after so I guess it depends on when KH3 takes place to estimate his final 'age'. However nomura also said nobodies don't age so did he age at all during the time he was a nobody (maybe growing a new heart allows the growth/aging process again ) or did MX's heart make him appear to have aged somewhat? o.0

But, Terra was never a Nobody. He never even turned into a heartless.

But, Terra was never a Nobody. He never even turned into a heartless.

Terra's body turned into a nobody via Terranort. So basically Xemnas is his shared nobody with MX and Ansem SOD was their shared heartless.

Edited by Flaming Lea

Terra's body turned into a nobody via Terranort. So basically Xemnas is his shared nobody with MX and Ansem SOD was their shared heartless.

This is not true. Xemnas & Ansem SOD was Xehanort's nobody & heartless, & Xehanort's alone.

No you are wrong . MX took over Terra's body and was trying to consume his heart as Terranort/ Apprentice Xehanort.  Terranort/ AX = Terra's heart and body plus MX's heart. Therefore xemnas and ansem sod are their shared nobody and heartless.

This is not true. Xemnas & Ansem SOD was Xehanort's nobody & heartless, & Xehanort's alone.

No you are wrong . MX took over Terra's body and was trying to consume his heart as Terranort/ Apprentice Xehanort.  Terranort/ AX = Terra's heart and body plus MX's heart. Therefore xemnas and ansem sod are their shared nobody and heartless.

I don't believe this. & I am positive no one else does either. For anyone else, if it really is true, then where does it say so? I must see this if you expect me to believe it.