Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SoraBlade

Mario & Luigi Dream Team

The game is so close to release in all scheduled areas. (Australia and Europe...Looking at you, already released, before Japan...)

So...I thought I make this. Dunno if already existing...

Please listen to this. If not, I will mope and be down with heart-brokeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6uCD9ts15M

O. M. G. This is firetrucking amazing. This is the Boss theme. I trust you, a certain part sounds like it's out of a game of the Tales Of series.

(Every time I listen to this, the more hyped I get. Just...EPIC! C'mon. I know Mario isn't that well known for LOTS and LOTS of epic music, just catchy tunes, but this is the Mario AND Luigi series. Not some platformer shizu. Remember PiT's Final Boss theme?)

((When I hear THE EPIC PART, I see Mario's animations in the first three games side by side!))

Giant Luigi battles. Really excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_NhumeNJL4

SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! SOME SERIOUS **** IS HERE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RED BEYOND THIS POINT IF YOU WANT 'THIS ONE THING' RUINED FOR YOU!

Guess who's back? Didn't see the trailer?

Posted Image

...NO!

THIS GUY!

Posted Image

ALL MUH YUSH! POPPLE'S BACK!

• Antasma (first time, tutorial battle)
  • Smoldergeist
  • Dreamy Mario
  • Grobot
  • Antasma (second time), possessing Bowser
  • Torkscrew.
  • Drilldigger
  • Sorrow Fist
  • Beef Cloud
  • Heavy Zess
  • Mammoshka
  • Thunder Sass
  • Big Massif
  • Popple & Wiggler
  • Giant Bowser
  • Antasma (final time)
  • Dreamy Bowser (final boss)

My guesses:

Smoldergeist will look similar to Bouldergeist, made of smoke and dark matter, with three horns like a mohawk on his head.

Dreamy Mario. Cannot say. I want to say a Giant Battle, but dunno...Will most likely have one of those running attacks. Jumping on the ground chasing you, emitting shockwaves, and you need to jump and dodge.

Grobot... Around 400 - 600 Health, I'm guessing. Pretty early.

Antasma (2nd) Fighting it in Luigi's Mind. Why so sure?

Posted Image

Torkscrew: Another robot/steel thing. Has an attack with in the ground, then popping up.

Drilldigger: Don't know. I know for sure it's a Giant Battle. Most likely the first one.

Sorrow Fist: God. This boss sounds terrifying. You might find it in Luigi's head. You know, his tear glands, or his bad memories. Or maybe even in a tower or in a forest.

Beef Cloud: No clue.

Heavy Zess: No. Not Anime. I can't imagine what this boss will look like. When I see heavy, I normally think fat or a mech.

Mammoshko: Guessing another Giant Battle. (MAMMOTH, HELLO!)

Thunder Sass: Got a pattern here, eh game? Most likely yet another boss in Luigi's mind. If not obvious, he should use THUNDER BOLT! Just joking. Juuuust kidding.

Big Massif: WHAT? Gotta be joking, game. What's a Mas---In geology, a massif is a section of a planet's crust that is demarcated by faults or flexures. ...WOAH! Kinda pumped to fight this...thing. Probably in the real world on a volcano or island, or forest.

Popple/Wiggler: Must I say anymore?

Antasma (Final): Can't...think!

Dreamy Bowser: Bit disappointed, but...continues the trend of Bowser being the true final boss in some way. (Bowletta, Shrower, Dark Bowser anyone?)

SPOILERS CONTINUE IN POSTS!

I was right!

Luigi's deep psyche and learn that because he's so used to living inhis brother's shadow for so long, he's become afraid to the point thathe thinks everyone will leave him behind and stay with Mario.

Sorrow Fist is a boss about bad memories in a way...

Why, oh why did theey have to put motion controls in the game? I love this game but my only complaint is the motion controls with some of the attacks you use. I'm sorry but the motion controls in this game feel a so broken Especially when you use the final attack on the giant Luigi battles. This is the only complaint I have about this game. I know Nintendo is trying to be innovative but still.

Edited by Tails

I feel you. I'm only at the part where we going to Pajama (or whatever) mountain and I've hardly used Luiginary attacks because of the stupid rolling to get the Luigis and whatnot. I mean I love the game, makes me feel like I did when playing Superstar Saga and PiT, but it's (in my opinion) not as good as those two. I like BIS, but I don't really enjoy that they but the Dream world as 2D like when you were inside Bowser, which is probably my biggest complaint for both games.

Why, oh why did theey have to put motion controls in the game? I love this game but my only complaint is the motion controls with some of the attacks you use. I'm sorry but the motion controls in this game feel a so broken Especially when you use the final attack on the giant Luigi battles. This is the only complaint I have about this game. I know Nintendo is trying to be innovative but still.

The only time the motion control were annoying to me was the fight against the Zeekeeper

Other than that it worked fine with me especially with Luigi's Star Rocket.I see where you're coming from and I kinda agree but only with the Zeekeeper

Other attacks that use it you have to tilt slowly and gently because if you tilt too fast it'll go nuts