Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

Would anyone be interested in KH13 merchandise?

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

I would. I love hoodies. Hoodies are awesome. As long as they don't have zippers. Anyways, T-shirts ($5-$10), bracelets ($3-$5), hoodies($10-$15), wedding bands($30-$40), everything, I would be interested in purchasing.

What's wrong with hoodies with zippers? I guess there could be both hoodies with and without zippers, for about the same price.

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with hoodies with zippers? I guess there could be both hoodies with and without zippers, for about the same price.

Personally, I hate hoodies with zippers... Well, something you should know about me, is that I wear a hoodie 24/7/365. Literally. I have a nervous breakdown if I don't have my hoodie. Zippers bother the crap out of me.

Personally, I hate hoodies with zippers... Well, something you should know about me, is that I wear a hoodie 24/7/365. Literally. I have a nervous breakdown if I don't have my hoodie. Zippers bother the crap out of me.

Oh I see. I too wear hoodies all the time, but I wear zippered (it that a word?) hoodies. So there should be both available so people can buy what they prefer.

On the subject of price, the prices should be about equal to how much it costs to produce the merchandise (unless you guys want to make a profit xD)

KH13 Shirts (15-20$)would be cool,but it will way more cooler if it was a hoodie (25-30$) or a vest(25-30$).Also,Wristband(10$),Badges(10$) or a Member Card (10$) also cool too... :D

Edited by Hazimie

KH13 Shirts (15-20$)would be cool,but it will way more cooler if it was a hoodie (25-30$) or a vest(25-30$).Also,Wristband(10$),Badges(10$) or a Member Card (10$) also cool too... :D

Member Cards would be cool, but what exactly would we use them for? Getting into KH13 parties?

How about hoodie vests? 

Getting into KH13 parties?

kh13 parties sounds fun but it's impossible you know :/

kh13 has members from all around the world so organizing one would be a pain

and so would be traveling to one for most of us

Well,for membership,lol~ xD

..then one would have to buy a membership card to be a member..?

Edited by Setting Sun<3

Hoodies would be about the only thing that would interest besides maybe wristbands and watches and such. I prefer hoodies with zippers and i would say a good price for a hoodie should be about 25$ but really you should charge around what it costs to make them plus what you think the work to make them is worth.

Edited by riku13

Well,for membership,lol~ xD

So... it's having a member card for the sake of having a member card? Since they wouldn't do anything

KEYCHAINS PLEASE

YES

Edited by Xiro

A T-shirt. Around $15. Y'know, something with a masic light blue, with the current KH13 emblem on the front (Maybe in small print the website's URL can be placed on the backside along the collar).

And maybe a similar color wrist band that has the logo? Maybe a black one that has the Heartless symbol, with a different color logo. A grey one, for Nobodies, too.

I like this. Maybe there can be som T-shirts with silly sayings that only members would understand.

Yes, that'd be cool. Pictures of hedgehogs and whatnot.