Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]- Master Game Guide

There is a weekly quest that gives it, but it is only available to those in the top two unions.Edit: So yes, you are unlucky for not being in one of the top two unions for how ever long you have been playing.

Dammit...Knew I shouldn't have picked the Purple Snakies. 

It could be worse, you could have picked Vulpeus which was even never in the top 3 and probably never will.

The first week they were in the top three, next two weeks placed last, and currently are leading for this week.

GUYS GUESS WHAT:

Posted Image

NEW BOSS.

It also gives more of those points that you can use to rebuy the Brave Form Sora card. It gave me 80 instead of 50 like it normally does. :D

GUYS GUESS WHAT:

Posted Image

NEW BOSS.

It also gives more of those points that you can use to rebuy the Brave Form Sora card. It gave me 80 instead of 50 like it normally does. :D

It doesn't spawn all the time, though it might spawn every x number of behemoths, or behemoths killed. My team is trying to figure it out, but since they are doing it in Japanese I am not exactly sure what they are saying.

Edit: Have you been upgrading your bangle? The multiplier really does help crystal gains, especially when fighting those behemoths.

Edited by Tigerruss

It doesn't spawn all the time, though it might spawn every x number of behemoths, or behemoths killed. My team is trying to figure it out, but since they are doing it in Japanese I am not exactly sure what they are saying.Edit: Have you been upgrading your bangle? The multiplier really does help crystal gains, especially when fighting those behemoths.

Yeah, ive upgraded it. O_O Wait....THAT INCREASES THE CRYSTAL GAINS! :D I GOTTA KEEP DOING THAT.

Yeah, ive upgraded it. O_O Wait....THAT INCREASES THE CRYSTAL GAINS! :D I GOTTA KEEP DOING THAT.

Though remember the even only goes until maintenance on Japan's Thursday.

Though remember the even only goes until maintenance on Japan's Thursday.

O_O Oh. Well so much for any hope of getting that SR+ Mickey card. xD That's practically impossible unless you grind on behemoths on KH X day and night for that much crystal.

O_O Oh. Well so much for any hope of getting that SR+ Mickey card. xD That's practically impossible unless you grind on behemoths on KH X day and night for that much crystal.

Well it isn't that bad if you are getting 900-1000 per 4x attack on a normal Behemoth.

Well it isn't that bad if you are getting 900-1000 per 4x attack on a normal Behemoth.

True. But still, you have to have alot of powerful cards and a huge multiplier. I can barely get 100 per 4x attack on the Orange behemoth. :(

True. But still, you have to have alot of powerful cards and a huge multiplier. I can barely get 100 per 4x attack on the Orange behemoth. :(

I spent most of the first week ONLY upgrading the multiplier, so I would hope it is good. Meh, my deck is good enough but no where near as good as others I have seen.

I spent most of the first week ONLY upgrading the multiplier, so I would hope it is good. Meh, my deck is good enough but no where near as good as others I have seen.

I did the same thing  :D . Now I get 1200 after attacking (x4) a normal behemoth

I am out of missions. 0_0

Me too 0_0

I'd like to know of this bangle too

You know the event page where you can buy things? (you can easily get to it by clicking the new star button) There are 4 sets of numbers.CrystalsBangle LvCrystal cost to upgrade bangleCurrent multiplierDirectly below that is the button to upgrade the bangle, and the button below that is where you buy everything else.

To get this card you have to defeat a level 35 Behemoth, something even the top players haven't done yet.

I've seen it done, but someone on the other team got the kill. And I didn't get the card, so either only the killer or the team who killed it gets the card.Edit: My team is fighting a level 33 one right now, so maybe we will get a level 35 today and actually get the kill.

Edited by Tigerruss

I've seen it done, but someone on the other team got the kill. And I didn't get the card, so either only the killer or the team who killed it gets the card.Edit: My team is fighting a level 33 one right now, so maybe we will get a level 35 today and actually get the kill.

Only one per team gets the card? That seems a little unfair. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Only one per team gets the card? That seems a little unfair. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

There are three possibilities, only the killer gets it, only the killer's team gets it, or only the team that did the most damage to it gets it. I failed all three of those possibilities the last time I encountered one. So, I don't know what it is. Anyways, thanks for your hope!

I found an effective way to buy "Charge Manny" if anyone is interested?  I bought 3000 and got the extra hundred, and bought the black tickets.  I got two SR cards, Genie and Tifa, and two of the new Sora Mermaid R+ cards, which I limit cut and is now happily sitting in my deck.  Initial setup is a little convoluted, but once you have everything set up and are trying to buy again I have a feeling it'll be easier.

Does anyone want me to post the info, and should I do it here or make a new thread to make sure people see it?

I live in the US btw, but anyone can use any currency as far as I know.

You know the event page where you can buy things? (you can easily get to it by clicking the new star button) There are 4 sets of numbers.CrystalsBangle LvCrystal cost to upgrade bangleCurrent multiplierDirectly below that is the button to upgrade the bangle, and the button below that is where you buy everything else.

I just spent all the CP I could and only upgraded to level 5 ._.

I just spent all the CP I could and only upgraded to level 5 ._.

This is what happens when I assume something is obvious and don't say it at the start of the event...  You probably would have had a lot more by now if I didn't assume anything... *sigh* Sorry everyone.Edit: and part of the reason why I am sorry is because I am pretty sure the event ends at 1PM Japan time on Thursday... And that's only like 35 and half hours away.

Edited by Tigerruss