Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]- Master Game Guide

A little question. How is it possible to have already 51k Lux on the first day? That guy is lvl 51 (only 3 lvls over me) and has so freaking much Lux.The one in second place has 14k Lux

and the best one in our team has 19k Lux

I think this is possible, but 51k? There has to be some sort of a secret.

And even if the team lend him their bp i can't imagine right now that this is possible.

Edited by Blucky

A little question. How is it possible to have already 51k Lux on the first day? That guy is lvl 51 (only 3 lvls over me) and has so freaking much Lux.The one in second place has 14k Lux

and the best one in our team has 19k Lux

I think this is possible, but 51k? There has to be some sort of a secret.

And even if the team lend him their bp i can't imagine right now that this is possible.

Maybe he had LOTS of ethers, a guy in my team has 40K, I have 23K myself.

Man, how is EVERYONE GETTING SO MUCH LUX!???

By playing the game and participating in lots of raids.Edit:

Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out Agrabah 1-4

I believe that quest requires you to find a blue sparkle in the desert, collect it and talk to Aladdin, who is now in the desert. It has been a while so I don't know for sure if this is 1-4 or 1-5. though I believe it is one of those two.

Edited by Tigerruss

Okay found Aladdin. Here's where he's at for 1-4 :)

Posted Image

After speaking with him you go find blue sparkles :)

Posted Image

Then you talk to Aladdin again and that seems to be it for 1-4 :)

For those that were asking about 1-4. You talk to Aladdin and then find the blue sparkle and talk to him again.

hjhsjdhdisjh 93 notifications? Hold up, guys!!! I need a lot of catching up to do >.<

Welcome back and I just recently found a fun graphical glitch in wonderland.

Posted Image

To do this you have to click on a shrink or grow object and open the quest window as soon as the shrinking/growing animation starts. And now you shall be able to do big things while small, or small things as big until you change the scene or toggle your height again.

Welcome back and I just recently found a fun graphical glitch in wonderland.

[image]To do this you have to click on a shrink or grow object and open the quest window as soon as the shrinking/growing animation starts. And now you shall be able to do big things while small, or small things as big until you change the scene or toggle your height again.

Did you mail that to S-E? The whole point of beta testing is to find out glitches like those.

Did you mail that to S-E? The whole point of beta testing is to find out glitches like those.

I don't trust google translate, and I don't know if they have any English speaking staff working in that section, so I am not sure how to submit it.Edit: If you can submit it properly I wouldn't mind you taking credit for submitting it. I just don't feel like I can.

Edited by Tigerruss

Just wondering, has anyone else had problems collecting the blue crescent-shaped crystals used in keyblade synthesis? I only have two after upgrading the Starlight twice and the DW keyblade once, and I just have no gotten any more missions for them. I've been trying to complete missions as fast as I can for a few days now hoping the game will give me one, but no luck. Is it possible to find them anywhere? 

The bottom gem is what I'm talking about. 

And while we're at it, has anyone had any luck with the top mission?

post-44955-0-26773500-1373991373_thumb.png

Just wondering, has anyone else had problems collecting the blue crescent-shaped crystals used in keyblade synthesis? I only have two after upgrading the Starlight twice and the DW keyblade once, and I just have no gotten any more missions for them. I've been trying to complete missions as fast as I can for a few days now hoping the game will give me one, but no luck. Is it possible to find them anywhere? 

The bottom gem is what I'm talking about. 

And while we're at it, has anyone had any luck with the top mission?

Sadly, you will just have to keep on completing missions for the kill x number of heartless to get a material missions until it gives you one for that again.

That top quest can only be completed level 40+ because it requires you to complete the level 40 Dwarf Woodlands mission to get those heartless to start spawning.

A lot of the LUX up times are reasonable to meet in Japan.  So they get twice as much during those 4 hours as the rest of us (sure some of us can meet some of the times but for me 2 of them are unreasonable and the time I go to bed 2pm is just unattainable for me.  Also I suspect either a lot of friends are playing where they're constantly getting BP, cause I've seen people with it dead, refresh the raid and they're full again all the time.

I am not sure how to equip from the sparkly keyblade icon, but to switch selected keyblades I usually just click the arrows by the keyblade in the deck menu. (and to keep the keyblade you want to be using you have to click the save changes button)

Edit: recently I got this quest, but I can't find the enemy it is asking me to kill. (it isn't a story quest)

Posted Image

Later in the game these will start to give you silver moogle tickets instead of bronze.

The large armors will give you gold tickets for completing the quest. What if the 10AP in woodlands has a chance to drop R's and the larger armors SR's even if it is only like 2% chance.

Edited by Rodo

can anyone help me out with alice in wonderland story part 2-5 please, just talked to alice and (not understanding Japanese at all) have gone round in attempts to talk to all other characters and look out for special sparkles (like when you had to collect from the puddles earlier in the storyline, but this has not worked and I know it must be something complicated seeing how the reward is 2000 moogle points and alice silver rare (presumably) assist card.

can anyone help me out with alice in wonderland story part 2-5 please, just talked to alice and (not understanding Japanese at all) have gone round in attempts to talk to all other characters and look out for special sparkles (like when you had to collect from the puddles earlier in the storyline, but this has not worked and I know it must be something complicated seeing how the reward is 2000 moogle points and alice silver rare (presumably) assist card.

Go over here for pictures, or just walk to the room left of Alice, kill the 6AP Yellow Opera and talk to her again.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/58792-post-new-story-information-here/?p=1171074