Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]- Master Game Guide

Updated with Menus and Limit Cuts.

EDIT: If this sort of visual translation is appreciated I'll make more of the other menus.  

I think Oishii s already working on Menu translations so I don't think that'll be necessary, but thanks for the image you just sent us!

@Tigerruss

How the hell do you have that much Lux? What are you doing to get that much Lux? im lvl 29 and only have collected about 8k Lux. >.<

@Tigerruss

How the hell do you have that much Lux? What are you doing to get that much Lux? im lvl 29 and only have collected about 8k Lux. >.<

I was on and off for like 48 hours straight trying my best to help with raids, that's what happened.

Edit: Uh postet something in the wrong topic :POn topic:I help at least in 5 or 6 raids per day but it seems that isn't enough >.<

Edited by Blucky

Wow, I just defeated a darkside(did the last hits) and gained about 1000 lux, + the 3 times i did the 4x attack. So I gained overall about 1500 Lux just for one Darkside fight. To bad there wasn't a Lux boost.

Changing your keyblade (I've seen a few people struggling with this, the Keyblade Upgrade menu is mistakening being used)

Posted Image

Select the Edit Deck Button, either from the full menu or the circle buttons at the bottom (same icon on both to tell for non-japanese speakers)

Posted Image

Click the arrows on either side of the keyblade (yellow outlined) to change it and select save.  
(This is simple it's just the Keyblade Upgrade menu is confusing people since you'd assume that's where you'd change it)

i get pissed off at things easily for no reason, and i just dont think twice before i say rude things. sorry

it's just... something about the way you SUDDENLY GO CAPS LOCK makes me very annoyed.

Also, I just figured out that we're all divided into groups during raids, so that's why we're always with the same people:

Posted Image

I also noticed that today, we've going gong against the same group of the same Union for the whole day. I think that we'll all go to random groups every time there's a LUX reset.

Wait Kinode i need to ask something. When you have a certain amount of LUX like 8000, the next day when you get the prizes, do you get the prizes for having that specific amount alone, or do you get prizes for that specific amount, and the prizes for amounts LOWER THEN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE? Like you get prizes from LUX amounts 8000-1000 and so on? I need to know, since today i opened my gift box when i just logged in, and i got 2 gold passes seperately, 10 bronze passes(seperate) and 3 silver passes(together) plus 5000 money and some Moogle Orbs/Pins.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Wait Kinode i need to ask something. When you have a certain amount of LUX like 8000, the next day when you get the prizes, do you get the prizes for having that specific amount alone, or do you get prizes for that specific amount, and the prizes for amounts LOWER THEN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE? Like you get prizes from LUX amounts 8000-1000 and so on? I need to know, since today i opened my gift box when i just logged in, and i got 2 gold passes seperately, 10 bronze passes(seperate) and 3 silver passes(together) plus 5000 money and some Moogle Orbs/Pins.

You get 1 gold ticket, some money and moogle orbs every time you log in on a new day. Sometimes the winning team gets a gold ticket for killing the darksides (usually just bronze), you get some silver or bronze tickets at the end of the day (depending on who won).So to me it just sounds like some darksides were slain in your absents and you got your daily reward.

You get 1 gold ticket, some money and moogle orbs every time you log in on a new day. Sometimes the winning team gets a gold ticket for killing the darksides (usually just bronze), you get some silver or bronze tickets at the end of the day (depending on who won).So to me it just sounds like some darksides were slain in your absents and you got your daily reward.

That's probably it.^ Thanks Tigerus.

It should be noted that you can gift BP to people, 5 times a day, and each one you give restores one of your own BP (so it's best to give it when you have none)

Posted Image

Click the first BP button at the bottom

Posted Image

Choose whoever you want to gift BP to and do so with the green button by their name on the right.  

Sharing is caring

I am currently level 40, so I got two new story quests available. The one in the dwarf woodlands was just talk to someone, get a cut scene, get 200 moogle orbs, and a change to where and what heartless spawn. So, I found the heartless I got a quest to kill 10 levels ago....

Posted Image
Yeah it costs 10 AP to attack it.
Posted Image
This is what you get for killing. (well half that lux since it was a lux up time when the picture was taken)
Posted Image

Though the real reason I am making this post is because the other story quest is in wonderland, but I can't figure out what to do. I had to talk to Alice to progress it, but now I am stuck. I can't find any blue sparkles, special enemies, and I have talked to everyone and everything.

Here is the quest window.
Posted Image

I am currently level 40, so I got two new story quests available. The one in the dwarf woodlands was just talk to someone, get a cut scene, get 200 moogle orbs, and a change to where and what heartless spawn. So, I found the heartless I got a quest to kill 10 levels ago....

Posted Image

Yeah it costs 10 AP to attack it.

Posted Image

This is what you get for killing. (well half that lux since it was a lux up time when the picture was taken)

Posted Image

Though the real reason I am making this post is because the other story quest is in wonderland, but I can't figure out what to do. I had to talk to Alice to progress it, but now I am stuck. I can't find any blue sparkles, special enemies, and I have talked to everyone and everything.

Here is the quest window.

Posted Image

The first line says something like this: Meet alice at the doorknob and something about heartless. Maybe try killing all the heartless around the doorknob area.

It should be noted that you can gift BP to people, 5 times a day, and each one you give restores one of your own BP (so it's best to give it when you have none)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Choose whoever you want to gift BP to and do so with the green button by their name on the right.  

Sharing is caring

Thanks Caity! You are a major help to the cause! :D Thanks for caring <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sharing is caring

Thanks Caity, but i figured this out a long time ago. It was edited into the opening post. But thanks anyway! :D

The first line says something like this: Meet alice at the doorknob and something about heartless. Maybe try killing all the heartless around the doorknob area.

Thanks Caity! You are a major help to the cause! :D Thanks for caring <3

Okay, I shall try that next! I just have to wait for one more AP. Thanks if it works.

Edit: I killed all the heartless in that room, talked to the doorknob both when big and small, then I went to Alice, and then I tried talking to the doorknob again. Sadly nothing happened. I hope I don't have to clear out every single heartless in the one room in between Alice and the doorknob.

Edited by Tigerruss

Okay, I shall try that next! I just have to wait for one more AP. Thanks if it works.

Edit: I killed all the heartless in that room, talked to the doorknob both when big and small, then I went to Alice, and then I tried talking to the doorknob again. Sadly nothing happened. I hope I don't have to clear out every single heartless in the one room in between Alice and the doorknob.

Well, try that because I read it again and it definitely tells you to go meet Alice at the doorknob.  It mentions all the heartless and what I assume to be to eliminate them. And then something about heartless again.

Well, try that because I read it again and it definitely tells you to go meet Alice at the doorknob.  It mentions all the heartless and what I assume to be to eliminate them. And then something about heartless again.

I shall probably try that a couple hours from now when I actually have AP again. Thanks for trying to read it and your suggestions.

OH I KILLED THE LEVLE 50 LARGE BODY IN WONDERLAND! AT LEVEL 24! YEAH!

As long as you keep on upgrading the cards in your deck, I am pretty sure you won't have any problems with any other story enemies. (especially with all the waiting for story quests.

And I figured out what to do, I was scanning up the room to see how much AP I would need and I noticed there was a Yellow Opera that cost 6AP to attack. Then I realized, this must be a SPECIAL version of it! After killing it I had to go back and talk to Alice. So, I thank Sky Heart yet again.

As long as you keep on upgrading the cards in your deck, I am pretty sure you won't have any problems with any other story enemies. (especially with all the waiting for story quests.

And I figured out what to do, I was scanning up the room to see how much AP I would need and I noticed there was a Yellow Opera that cost 6AP to attack. Then I realized, this must be a SPECIAL version of it! After killing it I had to go back and talk to Alice. So, I thank Sky Heart yet again.

Cool!

So I think I found something to contribute here. 

If you're looking for this item

post-44955-0-91881900-1373681389.png

You can find that here, to the left of the house in Wonderland. 

post-44955-0-32947900-1373681500_thumb.png

EDIT: Sorry...messed this up the first time.

Edited by Jayden Yuki

I forgot how do you limit cut a card? Does it have to be that you merge the EXACT SAME CARD with another card that is the same? Or do they just have to be the same type(Like 2 Rares, or 2 N+'s?)