Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]- Master Game Guide

Hey hey I got a quick update for you guys on the woodland quest 1-4 I think it isn't on the forum yet so here we go.
As first you have to talk too this bad ass again. He is on the next map after his house.
Posted Image
you recieve this quest.
Posted Image
And now guess who is back, stronger then ever. LEVEL 50. kills you in 3 hits! And has alot of health. He is back for his revenge (on the same map as the dwarf)
Posted Image

The guy is at the same level as the wonderland boss. Hard to kill as a level 26 character with a full set of R cards + R+ cards attack deck. and 2 R+ cards on assist. All on quite a high level. Goodluck with this one.

*glances up on the same page, and I not only did I mention it I killed it* Though I didn't put screenshots. I probably should start documenting things with screenshots to help people more.

Edit: on a more meaningful note, a level 21 non-boss largebody spawned for me.

Posted Image

Edited by Tigerruss

I got this REALLY weird card

Posted Image

Not only is it a different color, it's maximum level is 1 and it looks absolutely useless. But I'm not sure if it's special for something? You can't limit cut it either.

It seems to be 1 card rank lower than most, N+, but it still looks rarer...

I got the same thing, i just used it for upgrading my other cards.

Also, something's wrong with my game i think. I went to the menu with the 2 smiley heads, and the bottom right red button IS GREYED OUT. I cant join anyone's party for some reason.

And one last thing. How do you find those flowers for the ingredient recipes? I can't find them anywhere.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

The flowers are in the first room of the Dwarf Woodlands. right here.

Posted Image

I think you might have to go into Agrabah and talk to Aladdin again when there.
And possibly try the bottom left button for searching for a party and the bottom right to join when you find someone.

Edit: Though if you are looking for weird bottle things with leaves on them, they are either water droplets on leaves in wonderland, or part of the white flower things in wonderland.

Edited by Tigerruss

Do you think Level might effect where heartless spawn? Because a bunch of crescendos are spawning in the spooky woods of the Dwarven Woodlands I know for a fact for me at least that place used to be just Shadows and Blue Rasphodies.

Also that option is grey'd out for everyone spider, if you've been invited to a party to join all you need to do is go to your status page, hit the middle button, and then the person's party should appear and you just hit the left Red button to join.

Edited by KMH

Okay found Aladdin. Here's where he's at for 1-4 :)

Posted Image

After speaking with him you go find blue sparkles :)

Posted Image

Then you talk to Aladdin again and that seems to be it for 1-4 :)

I cant find Aladdin in the desert, do you have to be a certain level to find him in 1-4? Im only level 15.

The flowers are in the first room of the Dwarf Woodlands. right here.

Posted Image

I think you might have to go into Agrabah and talk to Aladdin again when there.

And possibly try the bottom left button for searching for a party and the bottom right to join when you find someone.

Edit: Though if you are looking for weird bottle things with leaves on them, they are either water droplets on leaves in wonderland, or part of the white flower things in wonderland.

Thanks. So i just click on the flowers themselves? Got it.

I talked to Aladdin twice, then i talked to the Guard at the top end of the city, and it let me clear story 1-3. Now im on story 1-4, and im searching in the desert for Aladdin BUT I CANT FIND HIM AT ALL. Do i have to be a certain level to find him?

Do you think Level might effect where heartless spawn? Because a bunch of crescendos are spawning in the spooky woods of the Dwarven Woodlands I know for a fact for me at least that place used to be just Shadows and Blue Rasphodies.

Also that option is grey'd out for everyone spider, if you've been invited to a party to join all you need to do is go to your status page, hit the middle button, and then the person's party should appear and you just hit the left Red button to join.

Ok then thanks.

I got the same thing, i just used it for upgrading my other cards.

Also, something's wrong with my game i think. I went to the menu with the 2 smiley heads, and the bottom right red button IS GREYED OUT. I cant join anyone's party for some reason.

And one last thing. How do you find those flowers for the ingredient recipes? I can't find them anywhere.

The bottom right button is to LEAVE a party, also, which flowers? do you have a picture?

The bottom right button is to LEAVE a party, also, which flowers? do you have a picture?

Hold up

ill post it here

Posted Image

THERE! Those flowers AT THE BOTTOM, the one that if you find all 5 you get 1000 Moogle pins.

I cant find Aladdin in the desert, do you have to be a certain level to find him in 1-4? Im only level 15.

Thanks. So i just click on the flowers themselves? Got it.

I talked to Aladdin twice, then i talked to the Guard at the top end of the city, and it let me clear story 1-3. Now im on story 1-4, and im searching in the desert for Aladdin BUT I CANT FIND HIM AT ALL. Do i have to be a certain level to find him?

Ok then thanks.

Did you ever talk to Aladdin in town? Sadly I didn't keep track of what I did at each part of the story.

Did you ever talk to Aladdin in town? Sadly I didn't keep track of what I did at each part of the story.

I If you mean after i cleared story 1-3, then no. I will, hold on.

Also i need to find flowers for ingredients.

Posted Image

The ones in the ingredient at the bottom of the list

I did. I talked to him once, went up to the buildings,then came back, talked to him again, and talked to the guard at the top of the town and the story was cleared. thanks anyway. I just need to know where to find these flowers:

Posted Image

The ones in the ingredient at the bottom of the list

Oh, I think those flowers are from clicking sparkles on plant stems in Wonderland.

I'm curious but with the moogle shop using points rather than cards can you get anything besides bronze cards?

In theory you can get R cards, but not R+ cards by using points. Though I have never seen it happen.

For killing a level 1 darkside the entire team gets 3 bronze moogle tickets, and an ether. I don't know if the rewards vary on which team did the most damage, nor if the one who deals the final blow gets a bigger reward.

Yeah I dealt the final blow this morning actually and found myself with the prizes you listed + 5 more bronze tickets and a silver ticket. I don't know which of those I got from the final blow though. 

Oh, I think those flowers are from clicking sparkles on plant stems in Wonderland.

In theory you can get R cards, but not R+ cards by using points. Though I have never seen it happen.

For killing a level 1 darkside the entire team gets 3 bronze moogle tickets, and an ether. I don't know if the rewards vary on which team did the most damage, nor if the one who deals the final blow gets a bigger reward. 

Thanks ill check

About Parties/Friends:

How to join a party.

Click the button with the two smiley heads. 

Then click the bottom right red button.

A menu will pop up saying  "Search".

There are two tabs at the top select the second one.

List of other players with two red buttons out beside them.

Click the first red button. the one right beside the players level.

What you want to look for is a player that has more than one person in their party of 30.

Select the bottom right button when you want to join that persons party.

Select the left red button.

Then you'll be in their party with an AP upgrade.

Its the bottom LEFT Red button.

But thanks. NOW I JOINED A PARTY WITH 26 OTHER PEOPLE, I GOT 76 AP NOW! :D

No Tigress, you were wrong, i tried clicking sparkle on many plant stems in Wonderland, and i didnt get any flowers. WHERE ARE THEY???? I GOTTA KNOW.

No Tigress, you were wrong, i tried clicking sparkle on many plant stems in Wonderland, and i didnt get any flowers. WHERE ARE THEY???? I GOTTA KNOW.

Okay, next time I leave my computer and end up racking up a large amount of AP I am going to go and compile a list of what gives what. Edit: I know that it won't help you, but it will help the future of everyone.

Edited by Tigerruss

Okay, next time I leave my computer and end up racking up a large amount of AP I am going to go and compile a list of what gives what. Edit: I know that it won't help you, but it will help the future of everyone.

Its ok i understand. It'll help everyone else. Ill just keep searching, and elt you know if i ever find it. :P

Also, i talked to both the guards in town(The one at the top of the area, and the one in the door to the left of the place when you first enter the city. Then i looked for Aladdin and found him in the desert. You only have to find ONE BLUE SPARKLE. Its where you found Aladdin in the beginning of the world.

What I got for killing a level 2 darkside was: 1 gold ticket, 3 bronze tickets (one given as a single one and another given as two), and an ether.

Edit: I think the gold ticket was because I got above 15k lux.

Agrabah 1-6
Go talk to the skinny guard in the city. And then mission 1-7 is at level 38.
Posted Image

Edited by Tigerruss

What I got for killing a level 2 darkside was: 1 gold ticket, 3 bronze tickets (one given as a single one and another given as two), and an ether.Edit: I think the gold ticket was because I got above 15k lux.

How do you know what level it was?

Also, my team and I killed a darkside and i got: 5 Bronze tickets in all. I was hoping for something to help with my AP but oh well. As long as i get at least one good card from the tickets, ill be ok with it.

I used my bronze tickets, AND GOT A RARE SELPHIE! :D IT WAS SO WORTH KILLING THE DARKSIDE FOR.

How do you know what level it was?

Also, my team and I killed a darkside and i got: 5 Bronze tickets in all. I was hoping for something to help with my AP but oh well. As long as i get at least one good card from the tickets, ill be ok with it.

I used my bronze tickets, AND GOT A RARE SELPHIE! :D IT WAS SO WORTH KILLING THE DARKSIDE FOR.

Nice, from mine I only got a rare Goofy and Yuna.

You can tell what level the darkside is by looking at the history tab, it will be a grey entry.

Posted Image

Nice, from mine I only got a rare Goofy and Yuna.

You can tell what level the darkside is by looking at the history tab, it will be a grey entry.

Posted Image

Thanks! You still got 2 rares, thats great!

Also i found out something REALLY COOL.

Posted Image

See that Green button right next to the amount of BP I have. When you use tht you can give BP to other players. But ITS REALLY USEFUL. See if you have no BP when you give BP to another player, as you gvie BP to them, Your BP is ALSO RESTORED. You regain as much BP as you gave to the other player. This helps BOTH OF YOU. Some people dont know that, so tell Kinode to put that in her openign post.

Thanks! You still got 2 rares, thats great!

Also i found out something REALLY COOL.

Posted Image

See that Green button right next to the amount of BP I have. When you use tht you can give BP to other players. But ITS REALLY USEFUL. See if you have no BP when you give BP to another player, as you gvie BP to them, Your BP is ALSO RESTORED. You regain as much BP as you gave to the other player. This helps BOTH OF YOU. Some people dont know that, so tell Kinode to put that in her openign post.

Thanks, I just assumed that it was giving your OWN BP so I never used it.

Thanks, I just assumed that it was giving your OWN BP so I never used it.

Yeah, but thats not the case thankfully. I told some people on the website by using that chat feature when you fight the Darkside, and they gave me BP. This is REALLY USEFUL, so we gotta tell Kinode to put it in the OP so people know and use it more often to help defeat Darkside faster.

Can someone create a post just for the Story Quests? Updating them is a little boring and has less to do with how to do things but more with what you have to do...

I updated with the info about the BP. Am I missing anything else?