Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nermin Colakovic

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Decks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, please don't mock me, it's a noobish deck I know I still need to improve my health and everything.

Pretty neat deck :), you should lv your wakka, he'd be your strongest card atm.

Edited by Nermin Colakovic

My updated deck! :D After killing a Raid boss i got a silver and 5 bronze moogle passes. Thanks to those, I GOT A RARE PAINE AND RARE SORA(KH1 the one where he has the keyblade behind his head) AND A NEW RARE MICKEY! Then i leveled up to level 20 and got VALOR FORM SORA! :D

Posted Image

My Assist deck hasnt gotten any real new cards. :|

Posted Image

Is your brave form sora level maxed out at?

Yes, that's its max level. So now you know what the stats will be if you fully upgrade yours. (assuming you are level 20+ and have received one that is.)

Yes, that's its max level. So now you know what the stats will be if you fully upgrade yours. (assuming you are level 20+ and have received one that is.)

My's level 48. Just curious if that was its final stats.

Okay, I've been playing chi since last week and I'm on lvl 21 and I haven't come across a single Assist card over N+.  Where do you guys find R/R+ Assist cards?  My attack deck is fine, it's mostly R+ with a the rest being R, but my HP is seriously lacking because my Assist cards are kinda weak.

PS I'm new here, nice to meet you all.

Okay, I've been playing chi since last week and I'm on lvl 21 and I haven't come across a single Assist card over N+.  Where do you guys find R/R+ Assist cards?  My attack deck is fine, it's mostly R+ with a the rest being R, but my HP is seriously lacking because my Assist cards are kinda weak.

PS I'm new here, nice to meet you all.

Welcome :D and just open chests and keep trying, that's it!

Welcome :D and just open chests and keep trying, that's it!

Aww, that sucks, haha.  I guess I have been lacking in the chest opening department.   I was trying to just level up to get the Valor Form Sora card (I only get to come on for a few hours a day because of my crazy work schedule).  Oh, I do want to post a screen of my deck, is photobucket what everyone generally uses?  I'm not the most internet literate around haha.

Aww, that sucks, haha.  I guess I have been lacking in the chest opening department.   I was trying to just level up to get the Valor Form Sora card (I only get to come on for a few hours a day because of my crazy work schedule).  Oh, I do want to post a screen of my deck, is photobucket what everyone generally uses?  I'm not the most internet literate around haha.

You can just use photobucket, it doesn't really matter haha :D