Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Tetsuya Nomura interview with Finaland & FFDream

Just thought it (question) was about the new things in KH 1 - was there even new voice acting in the FM?

the new scenes are undubbed and with on-screen-text so there are no problems to put the German and French dub into the FM version ;)

the big problem will be KH2FM which has a lot of new dubbed scenes

the new scenes are undubbed and with on-screen-text so there are no problems to put the German and French dub into the FM version ;)

the big problem will be KH2FM which has a lot of new (Japanese) dubbed scenes

The German version of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix will have German voice acting.

I'm sorry to quote you again, but .....there WON'T be a German dub

it's now confirmed

http://www.khdestiny.fr/news-1317-KH-HD-15-ReMIX-l-abandon-du-doublage-francais.html

Ainsi, contrairement à ce qui avait été annoncé, la version HD de Kingdom Hearts Final Mix ne sera pas doublée en français. Les voix du jeu seront donc en anglais et sous-titrées en français.

-

Notons également que cela concerne le territoire européen et non pas que la France. Ainsi, les versions espagnoles et allemandes du jeu seront elles aussi doublées en anglais et sous-titrées dans leur langue respective.

means:

In opposition to the announcement the HD version of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix won't be dubbed in French. The voice will be English with French subtitles.

-

Note for the European territory and not the ones from France. The German and Spanish version of the game will also be English dubbed with subtitles in their own language.

(I'm sorry if there is an error in the grammar)

Edited by Mila

I'm sorry to quote you again, but .....there WON'T be a German dub

it's now confirmed

http://www.khdestiny.fr/news-1317-KH-HD-15-ReMIX-l-abandon-du-doublage-francais.html

Ainsi, contrairement à ce qui avait été annoncé, la version HD de Kingdom Hearts Final Mix ne sera pas doublée en français. Les voix du jeu seront donc en anglais et sous-titrées en français.

-

Notons également que cela concerne le territoire européen et non pas que la France. Ainsi, les versions espagnoles et allemandes du jeu seront elles aussi doublées en anglais et sous-titrées dans leur langue respective.

means:

In opposition to the announcement the HD version of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix won't be dubbed in French. The voice will be English with French subtitles.

-

Note for the European territory and not the ones from France. The German and Spanish version of the game will also be English dubbed with subtitles in their own language.

(I'm sorry if there is an error in the grammar)

Square Enix France & Germany must have deleted their voice recordings then.

Square Enix France & Germany must have deleted their voice recordings then.

I don't think so

I believe that they didn't want to do extra work editing the voices to fit into the game

or they want that ALL games are English with (EFIGS) subtitles because KH3 won't get a dub except English either because all games after KH2 didn't get a dub, too