Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anonn0000

YOUR OPINION ON GRASS TYPE POKEMON...

I tend to pick the Grass-type starter.

Thats good^^ I wish i used them more...

BTW, i made this thread cuz of...axiety.....

;-;

Till i learned better about what i was up against...brb, gotta look at cute sh*t to feel calmed down :

Grass-types are fine. When it comes to the starters, I always pick water-types. I did this ever since I was a kid. I don't know whats the reason other than there was a time that I hated the color red for some reason. But grass-types are fine. 

Well my thoughts on grass-types, they have useful attacks that can you can build up your own strategy. You can drain the opponent's health, paralyze it, put it to sleep, poison it, and then just finish it off using another attack. So I don't see whats the problem dissing the grass-types. Unless those type of status ailments tick them off or something. 

When I think about it,I can't find a single grass pokemon that I like a lot,except for Leafeon because Eevee is the best pokemon ever.But I don't hate the grass type,its just that I don't use it very often.

When I think about it,I can't find a single grass pokemon that I like a lot,except for Leafeon because Eevee is the best pokemon ever.But I don't hate the grass type,its just that I don't use it very often.

The problem is that most Grass Pokemon are either part poison.

Or it's weak against most of the gyms

The problem is that most Grass Pokemon are either part poison.

Or it's weak against most of the gyms

Yeah,I played Saphire and Pearl with all starters and playing as the Torterra and Septile was like playing on hard mode.

I usually only like Grass types when they mingle with another type. Paras is one of my favorites because it has a nice mix of Bug and Grass, which comes in surprisingly handy. But mono-Grass just seems unwieldy. 

Yeah,I played Saphire and Pearl with all starters and playing as the Torterra and Septile was like playing on hard mode.

Yep

I chose Chikorita in HGSS and I swear I had problem with every single trainer for almost 5 gyms(the first 4 gyms and the Ice gym...and that's not counting the Elite Four and Johto's Gyms)

Come on, no one's against those, right? riiiight?

I mean plants reprisent a peaceful state of mind please don't be mad at them please pleeeeease

:

Grass type pokemon represent Nature and Peace for me. My pokemon, in order.

HG/SS: Totodile. After defeating Red: Charmander, lvl. 98

Platinum: Chimchar

Black/White: Snivy

Black/White 2: Snivy

with the right abilities and move pools, grass type can be a great support for the team. they can put the pokemon to sleep, then BAM sweep it with another pokemon.

or if you obtain the dream world ability of serperior, dude that guy will be able to TAKE ANYONE DOWN. with that speed and ability, i could be able to use leaf storm milllions of times over with my stats going UP. not down.

Now that I think about in all the Pokemon games I've played (except Soul Silver) I've picked a grass starter.Pokemon Soul Silver: CyndaquilPokemon Pearl: TurtwigPokemon white: Snivyand for Pokemon X and Y i'll most likely be choosing Chespin its so adorable!! >_< xDI don't really know I enjoy Grass Pokemon alot but most of the time if i end up using a Grass Starter I end up not really using other grass types.

I like the typing of Grass. They have great moves, like HP absorbing attacks, and status inflicting support moves. However, there aren't too many that stand out to me. Grovyle's one of my favorite Pokemon ever though. Roserade's another one of my favorites.