Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Madara Uchiha

Anime | Manga Hunter x Hunter (2011)

It's a really good anime I recommend you all watch it whoever has watched, hopefully we can discuss it below! :)

The anime is about a boy named Gon Freeces who was abandoned by his father, Ging Freeces, because his father wanted to become a hunter. Now Gon wants to become a hunter and find out what was so interesting about it that his own father had to abandon him for it. Gon's goal is to find his father as well.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Madara Uchiha

It's a really good anime I recommend you all watch it whoever has watched, hopefully we can discuss it below! :)

The anime is about a boy named Gon Freeces who was abandoned by his father, Ging Freeces, because his father wanted to become a hunter. Now Gon wants to become a hunter and find out what was so interesting about it that his own father had to abandon him for it. Gon's goal is to find his father as well.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yes it is awesome, but I miss the original.

HxH 2011 is my favorite anime, for the animation, music, characters, and everything else. Though it feels sorta rushed when compared to the 1999 version.

It does, I want to find time to watch the movie though. Hunter×Hunter was one of my favorite manga, but I feel like Yoshihiro Togashi just did not care for it...

I just got my Gon figure in this past week.

Posted Image

From what I remember the author is very sick he exhausted himself through making YuYuHakusho. Though I do believe he probably no longer cares for HxH

It does, I want to find time to watch the movie though. Hunter×Hunter was one of my favorite manga, but I feel like Yoshihiro Togashi just did not care for it...

I just got my Gon figure in this past week.

Posted Image

HxH 2011 is my favorite anime, for the animation, music, characters, and everything else. Though it feels sorta rushed when compared to the 1999 version.

I never checked out the 1999 version and I can't now after watching 2011 it's painful to watch.

From what I remember the author is very sick he exhausted himself through making YuYuHakusho. Though I do believe he probably no longer cares for HxH

I never checked out the 1999 version and I can't now after watching 2011 it's painful to watch.

Oh. Well at least his legacy continues!

I've seen all of the 2011 version so far and I started watching the 1999 version a while ago, though I'm not finished with it just yet. :P I think both versions have their own elements that make each of them wonderful to watch. :3

Posted Image

Hey so my friend and I are really into Hunter X Hunter 2011, and she's really stressing that we're both going off to college and not going to the same college. So I wanted to do the Pinky Promise with her but I don't know the chant Gon says, so can anyone tell me the words? I don't really have the time to look them up...

There's a chant for it?

Yea it's what they say while they do it.

Lock pinkies "Swear to ________ Cross my heart and hope to die! Stick a needle in my eye! " and press thumbs together.

That is the words from the manga.

Thanks but I'm looking for the one from specifically the 2011 remake of the anime...or at least an episode with the whole thing in it...

Edited by KeyOfVentus

Yea it's what they say while they do it.

Thanks but I'm looking for the one from specifically the 2011 remake of the anime...or at least an episode with the whole thing in it...

oh okay gotcha

Hey so my friend and I are really into Hunter X Hunter 2011, and she's really stressing that we're both going off to college and not going to the same college. So I wanted to do the Pinky Promise with her but I don't know the chant Gon says, so can anyone tell me the words? I don't really have the time to look them up...

yu mi ki de ke, ma ushda, a mai ni ne, uke shu undon uda, uso dai de hai, sen bon gon asu gai no chu~

That is the best I could get from just listening to it... It is hard to find, yet I found this. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfHtJ0obSk4

Do not ask... that is what I found while searching and also how to make a Gon Bento box. with ham and fish and seaweed.

Hey so me and my friend LOVE Hunter x Hunter and she's stressing over college work so I want to lighten her mood a bit with some Hunter x Hunter jokes/puns. 

Just for some insight She ABSOLUTELY LOVES Kurapika. She likes all the main four but Kurapika's her favorite.

If you can contribute Thank you, if not enjoy. 

Personally I've come up with:

What do the villagers call the Kurta Clan?

Dead

And 

What was Kurapika's second choice for a Nen Power?

A Haircut.

Personally I think they suck which is why I need help xD

Edited by KeyOfVentus

If you've been watching the last 4 or 5 episodes of Hunter X Hunter(2011 version) you'll know exactly what I'm talking about

The last 5 episodes were the most boring,unexciting episodes of HXH I've ever seen for one simple reason.

The narrator

Instead of narrating the beginning and the ending of an episode,he know narrates the entire episode right from the first minute up to the end of the episodes and it pisses me off so much when he won't stop pointing out the complete f***king obvious stuff that I'M JUST SEEING ON SCREEN like:Gon jumped,Kilua dodged an attack,the king of the mutant ants is angry,nackle stood there in shock.....etc

I'm dead serious,it's like been like this for the last 5 episodes,he won't STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my brother(who watches anime with me) were constantly screaming at the screen every freakin minute:NO SHIT SHERLOCK I CAN CLEARLY SEE WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!

It's absolutely annoying and stupid,the narrator has been doing almost all the talking,the characters barely say anything,in fact the narrator even narrates their own thought.......this is BULLSHIT

The last 5 episodes were complete and utter shit

I've been making fun of Naruto Shippuden's over explanation for jutsu during battles but that doesn't even compare to this

the last 2 episodes of HXH,we've the first 10 minutes was just Gon and the others running in slo-mo mode while the narrator narrates every second of it or jump to another scene.

You have no idea how much the narrator pissed me off,I was pissed so much to the point I wanted to reach the screen,grab the narrator and punch him 1000 times Kenshiro style from Fist of the North Star

What happened to the days when the narrator just do his job of narrating the beginning and ending of episodes instead of reading the entire damn scenario the show??

If the next episode is like this I'm gonna ditch Hunter X Hunter completely just like what I did with Naruto 

its just like that in the manga. this last episode was bad but the other two were awesome.

you can ditch it right now.

narrator will continue there until the end, only the slow motion will stop.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

its just like that in the manga. this last episode was bad but the other two were awesome.

you can ditch it right now.

narrator will continue there until the end only the slow motion will stop.

Even if that stuff was in the manga,they should've known better to cut the bullshit and go right to the point because this ant arc has gone on for way too long than it should be

the last two episodes(this and last weeks)were very bad and every exciting moment that I had got ruined by the asshole narrator

I'll give it one last chance but please I hope to god that it won't be like this after the end of the ant arc,if I saw the narrator narrating an entire battle against Hisuka I'm gonna scream in anger and disbelief 

the anime remake will end this year :wink:

Speaking of which

I want an anime remake of D.Gray Man that follows the manga just like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

I was pissed off when D.Gray Man stopped after the battle with the 4-level demon(or akuma...whatever) and it didn't continue after that

Hunter × Hunter was doing so whell, but Togashi-san seems to not have as much love for it as he did with Yu Yu Hakusho. 

Well,I heard the one who wrote the original Hunter X Hunter manga died which would explain why the original HXH stopped completely after the defeat of the Geniriodan's boss until 2011 where Togashi decided to continue it....though I'm not sure if this is correct or not

And yeah,Yu Yu Hakusho was way more successful and had more fans than Hunter X Hunter

Well,I heard the one who wrote the original Hunter X Hunter manga died which would explain why the original HXH stopped completely after the defeat of the Geniriodan's boss until 2011 where Togashi decided to continue it....though I'm not sure if this is correct or not

And yeah,Yu Yu Hakusho was way more successful and had more fans than Hunter X Hunter

No, wow the man is not dead, he is only 47; however, it was not a matter of fan-base, trust me it had a big fan base as far back as I can remember. The issue was more important life events occurred and I believe Togashi-san just lost interest in doing it anymore.