Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts123456

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 on ps3 or ps4?

No reason for it to be on the PS4. It would defy the whole part about it being a 'collection', and Nomuras own words about wanting to games on one system. So no, I don't think it will wind up on PS4. At least not to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of COMPLETE anthology around the time KH3 actually comes out with PS4 ports of both ReMix collections.

No reason for it to be on the PS4. It would defy the whole part about it being a 'collection', and Nomuras own words about wanting to games on one system. So no, I don't think it will wind up on PS4. At least not to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of COMPLETE anthology around the time KH3 actually comes out with PS4 ports of both ReMix collections.

Wouldn't it be weird coming out next year on the ps3? Especially with how long this console generation has been every body wants a thing. So a lot of people will probably jump consoles quicker than most generations. It could affect the games sales if it came out late on the ps3 when the ps4 has been launched for nearly a year.

Edited by KingdomHearts123456

Wouldn't it be weird coming out next year on the ps3? Especially with how long this console generation has been every body wants a thing. So a lot of people will probably jump consoles quicker than most generations. It could affect the games sales if it came out late on the ps3 when the ps4 has been launched for nearly a year.

The PS3 had been out for three years when RE: COM came out. Games still come out for consoles when the next generation comes along, invariably. Your argument is invalid.

The PS3 had been out for three years when RE: COM came out. Games still come out for consoles when the next generation comes along, invariably. Your argument is invalid.

How did that game sell? People want a ting its bee along times since a new console has come out. Everyone wants to design on that new piece of hardware as well. The sales could suffer.

Ps2 was such a successful console as well. I personally think it will come out on the ps3 but available in the play station store on the PS4.

Edited by KingdomHearts123456

Guys, what if it was on PS4...

And they added a KH3D to it and titled it "Re:Dream Drop Distance"?

Don't put such thoughts in my head!  It gets me too freaking excited!

PS3 fo'sho. 

PS3.... it's a direct port these don't take very long.

Welllllllll...let's be real here. Square's track record of HD re-releases so far is pretty sparse. It's taken them longer than everyone expected to get around to 1.5, and they announced FFX HD almost two years ago now. I prefer they take their time and do them right, but they certainly don't rush these things out there.

It was two years in America, less than a year in Japan.